Search found 50 matches

by Deadrider50
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:15 am
Forum: Kamen Rider Zero-One
Topic: KR Zero-One 13 released
Replies: 35
Views: 4366

Re: KR Zero-One 13 released

I forgot to review about this episode. Because of the new upgrade form of Zero One, I will make this quick. I think Shining Hopper's ability to calculate all possible patterns and then attacks with best option reminds me on I.R.I.S System in Ejen Ali (My country's local animation series). The same ...
by Deadrider50
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:31 pm
Forum: Kamen Rider Build
Topic: KR Grease released
Replies: 13
Views: 2368

Re: KR Grease released

By the way... Sorry if I'm being rude but I found a few mistake and translation errors. 1. At 29:02, the "GATAGATA GOTTON ZUTTAN ZUTAN" translation timing is a bit off. 2. At 30:26, the "Hazard Attack" finisher announcement is missing. 3. Another mistake I found at 50:24. It should be "BatEngine" fo...
by Deadrider50
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:17 pm
Forum: Kamen Rider Build
Topic: KR Grease released
Replies: 13
Views: 2368

Re: KR Grease released

My main issue with this being the last chapter in the Build saga is that Evolt is still alive and running around somewhere, and the conclusion is going to be in a book I can never read. You're right. There is a Kamen Rider Build Novel that is going to be published this fall 2020 (I think). The Prod...
by Deadrider50
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:02 am
Forum: Kamen Rider Zi-O
Topic: KR Zi-O Hyper Battle DVD released
Replies: 16
Views: 3583

Re: KR Zi-O Hyper Battle DVD released

The most thing that have been bothering me is why Another Gaim was there with Ghost and Hibiki? Another Ghost obviously a "ghost" and Hibiki is an Oni, so it's scary. But why the samurai? That's not a scary or horror thing. Exactly what I was thinking. Surely Another Kiva would have made more sense...
by Deadrider50
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:03 pm
Forum: Kamen Rider Zero-One
Topic: KR Zero-One 16 released
Replies: 38
Views: 4341

Re: KR Zero-One 16 released

Could you guys switch to 810p TVRips until TTFC changes their 2-pass encoding method that they’ve been doing since last 2/3 weeks?

It's so bothering that the video are always in low quality even in HD, especially during the high speed motion fighting scene.
by Deadrider50
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:57 pm
Forum: Kamen Rider Zero-One
Topic: KR Zero-One 16 released
Replies: 38
Views: 4341

Re: KR Zero-One 16 released

takenoko wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:30 am
< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Any idea what song was playing during the episode, it's not on the Japanese wiki for some reason.

I think it's called Find a New Life. It's Zero One's Battle theme (Insert Song).
by Deadrider50
Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:40 pm
Forum: Kamen Rider Zi-O
Topic: KR Zi-O Hyper Battle DVD released
Replies: 16
Views: 3583

Re: KR Zi-O Hyper Battle DVD released

The most thing that have been bothering me is why Another Gaim was there with Ghost and Hibiki? Another Ghost obviously a "ghost" and Hibiki is an Oni, so it's scary. But why the samurai? That's not a scary or horror thing. Bibill Geiz was the greatest (funniest) form😂 in the Hyper Battle DVD. Note:...
by Deadrider50
Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:49 pm
Forum: Sentai-Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger
Topic: Ryusoulger 38 released
Replies: 29
Views: 2568

Re: Ryusoulger 38 released

Thanks for the quick reply. It just feel awkward when there's 2 different context there. I know it's not worth it to get v2. I just hope these mistake never happens again. You have my personal guarantee that no mistakes will ever happen again. /me hammers a flyer on the T-N wall "No mistkes again! ...
by Deadrider50
Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:35 pm
Forum: Sentai-Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger
Topic: Ryusoulger 38 released
Replies: 29
Views: 2568

Re: Ryusoulger 38 released

So, you're not gonna fix this right? It's not critical enough to warrant a v2, but it will likely go in the pile of things to fix after the fact for if/when we ever do Blu-ray releases. Thanks for the quick reply. It just feel awkward when there's 2 different context there. I know it's not worth it...
by Deadrider50
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:02 pm
Forum: Sentai-Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger
Topic: Ryusoulger 38 released
Replies: 29
Views: 2568

Re: Ryusoulger 38 released

Lunagel wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:28 am
Deadrider50 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:22 pm


Note: Found some mistake at 19:53/19:54. The Extreme Dino Slash has two subtitle context.
You'll live
So, you're not gonna fix this right?
by Deadrider50
Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:22 pm
Forum: Sentai-Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger
Topic: Ryusoulger 38 released
Replies: 29
Views: 2568

Re: Ryusoulger 38 released

Lunagel wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:50 pm
msf232 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:07 am
Did I see this right? TV-Nihon wrote something else instead of "Itadakimasu"? 😶
Yeah I usually don't when translating.
Note: Found some mistake at 19:53/19:54. The Extreme Dino Slash has two subtitle context.
by Deadrider50
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:48 pm
Forum: Kamen Rider Zero-One
Topic: KR Zero-One 13 released
Replies: 35
Views: 4366

Re: KR Zero-One 13 released

Take explained it in the episode 9 thread: Real quick explanation for the unpopular name change from Satellite ZEA to Satellite There. I wanted to change it to distinguish it from the company ZAIA, and also because it follows a pattern of naming with Aruto's things. There's a pattern with Hiden's s...
by Deadrider50
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:18 pm
Forum: Kamen Rider Zero-One
Topic: KR Zero-One 13 released
Replies: 35
Views: 4366

Re: KR Zero-One 13 released

takenoko wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:29 am
Sorry, you're wrong, and you are corrected
Thanks for correcting me. But could you guys at least change back ZEA's translation name. 'Satellite There' seems odd for me. Out of curiosity, why did you change ZEA's name?
by Deadrider50
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:29 am
Forum: Sentai-Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger
Topic: Ryusoulger 38 released
Replies: 29
Views: 2568

Re: Ryusoulger 38 released

Ok, I just came here to talk about two things I didn't like in this episode. First, why the power-up must be caped form?! What's the function of Nada's death. He must be crying in the spirit world right now LOL😂. Second (Last), I feel like this episode just focusing on Koh and Canalo. So... yeah~......
by Deadrider50
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:04 am
Forum: Kamen Rider Zero-One
Topic: KR Zero-One 13 released
Replies: 35
Views: 4366

Re: KR Zero-One 13 released

I forgot to review about this episode. Because of the new upgrade form of Zero One, I will make this quick. I think Shining Hopper's ability to calculate all possible patterns and then attacks with best option reminds me on I.R.I.S System in Ejen Ali (My country's local animation series). The same p...

Go to advanced search