Well you're right; It is the longest thing I've wrote. :lol:
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

You forgot to include "enjoys friendly fire" =P
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Cheetah »

That's just my pen name. If I ever wrote a book, stared in a movie, or by some miracle, posted something on a forum, that's the name I would use. I made up the name from 真光 (Mahikari) meaning True Light. I'm sure you knew that Takenoko but I might as well explain if for everyone else. Wow those kanji are tiny. I don't know how you're suppose to read some of those without a huge font or an HD TV. Anyway, after making up the name I found out that there is a religious group that go by that name. So I'm not all that original. But look at my full name.

Cameran
Atacam
Mahikari

See, the first letters spell Cam. That's cool right?
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

Nick: Raida|23
Job: Forum Mod

About Me: 30 and something yo. Italian. Work that pay bills: bookstore owner. Work that doesnt pay bills: filmaker/screenwriter -basically educational short movies- and some other useless things. 170 centimetres/50 kilos, lovely blue eyes, long hair. Gemini. Shy. Internet addicted. Heavy smoker [30+ marlboro/day]. Dont drink anymore. Dont do drugs anymore. I have an aptitude for losin things: mobile phone, iPod, keys, money, head. Well, if u wanna know more, just ask, and maybe i'll answer you. And if u need to talk to me/insult me/tell me you love/hate me, you can use both private messages and email. Yes, that email u see below. Well, kthxbye.
[yugande]
Salami Commander

Post by [yugande] »

Name: [yugande]

Job: Timer, QC, raw provider, shitty translator, rokudenashi, anti-social nerd, stay at home son, hermit, annoying piece of shit, fucktard, disloyal fool-ass bitch-made punk, and penisbitch.

About me: *sigh* I'm TV-Nihon's original fucktard (yes, even before Cobb) and still remain as the #1 fucktard in TV-Nihon's history. I'm almost always ignored and misunderstood (equal to Charlie Brown) and my low-self esteem is equal to Marvin's (from The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy), but instead of it making you cry (much like the strength of Kintarous), it will make you laugh! Laugh your ASS off! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Anyway, I've been around since the birth of TV-Nihon. I used to hang around #tokusatsu until King invited me to join a new channel (#tv-nihon). I'm open-minded so I like a lot of different things regardless of region, i.e. Anime, Toku, Comics, Games, Music (all types, even Russian and Arabic), Wrestling (Lucha Libre especially!), short cute girls with big tits (kidding, though I really used to when I was a teen, got bored of it now), etc. I've been a fan of Anime and Toku since I was kid (back in the good ole' days when most people didn't know what they were, at least where I lived), my first Anime was Hokuto no Ken and my first Toku was Gojira/Godzilla (which is damn-near everyone's first Toku). .............Well, I guess that's it............*fucks off*.

(Note: There's a lot more to say, but I promised everyone that I would cut off my annoying depressing stories. Hey! I'm tryin' damnit! Do you realize how HARD it is for me to ACTUALLY find something positive about myself?! Gimme SOME freakin' credit! Jeez!)
AdamH
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by AdamH »

Name: AdamH

Short history: Came here accidentally in 2004 because of PGSM. When that ended, watched Blade and liked it. Stuck around and after a year of running an fserve, joined distro. Started QCing after a while and then progressed to editing. Since then it's been a long blur of correcting number agreements and pluralizing collective nouns for monsters. My proudest moment is letting banana new shoe go flying through thinking it was intentional.
Solidus
UNKNOWN HARD ERROR!
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Mika, Ran
Favorite Actor?: Cobb
Favorite Band: LCD Soundsystem
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: shiny objects

Post by Solidus »

Banana was you? Good times. 8)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Solidus wrote:Banana was you? Good times. 8)
I swear, if you're not thinking about it, Madam and Monsier sounds like Banana New Shoe! XD
Solidus
UNKNOWN HARD ERROR!
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Mika, Ran
Favorite Actor?: Cobb
Favorite Band: LCD Soundsystem
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: shiny objects

Post by Solidus »

takenoko wrote:
Solidus wrote:Banana was you? Good times. 8)
I swear, if you're not thinking about it, Madam and Monsier sounds like Banana New Shoe! XD
Who knew!?!
dragonhawk
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by dragonhawk »

Name: Dragonhawk
Job: Predominantly typesetter, karaokes but also QC and timing.
About Me: First got into Toku when I was in primary school, when some family friends brought a video from Japan that had Turboranger on it. Much later on, I found out about TV-Nihon in 2005 and fell in love with Magiranger. When they enlisted for helpers to join the group and help out with subbing, that's when I got on the band-wagon. The first show I worked on was Onmyou Taisenki, with Ktdata as my sensei. My favourite TV-N shows include Onmyou Taisenki, Magiranger, Boukenger and Kamen Rider Blade.
Caelash
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Staff Introduction

Post by Caelash »

Name: Caelash, OmegaYuri
Job: Distro
About Me: You could say my hobby is troubleshooting computers and websites since i am currently looking for a full time computer support job and not having much luck. What got me in to sentai was of course Dino Thunder with the lost in traslation ep, after that i looked up what Abaranger was and have been trying to watch it since. My first full sentai series i watched was Dekaranger which is still my favorite.
Grei
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Favorite Band: Utada Hikaru
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Grei »

Name: Grei

About Me: I'm just your typical underemployed geek who's got a thing for mecha and Japan. :) Loved Ryukendo, but I've been following alot of different series and shows since waaaaaaaay back when. Not much else to say about me...my hobbies and interests vary from day to day so while yesterday I was expounding on the strengths and variations of mecha in the Macross universe, today it could be talking about the various powers each of the different Sentai have shown. :)
loneyranger
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Neutral

Post by loneyranger »

Name: loneyranger
About me: I'm just a plain looking guy that watch Kamen Rider and Ultraman when I was young. Till now I still watch them to pass time and destress.(its my way)
Favorite series: Kamen Rider series from Black till now, Transformer and Robotech (my favourite).
What got me into TN: I was approached by one of the staff here to help out, and I dont see any reason to reject him cos my PC is running 24hrs a day,7days a week and 365days a year though mine is a little slow but it can still do job. Just doing my part to keep Tv-Nihon on going with all the seeding needed.
Quatrerwin
[insert witty title here]
Favorite series: Zeta Gundam
2nd Favorite Series: Gundam 0079
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "You're dead, this is the afterlife -- and I'm God" - Q

Post by Quatrerwin »

Name: Quatrerwin
Job: Server Administrator and undermining take's authority just because I can
About: Junior in the Physics/Astronomy departments at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Some work at the UPL in the Computer Science department at my college.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Name: lonegamer7
Job: Quality Checker
About me: American Born Chinese (which my dad loves to joke/drive me nuts), born and raised in/around LA. Got into anime and manga courtesy of two of my cousins in the late 90s. Student at California State University Northridge, majoring in Languages and Culture - Japanese focus.
Favorite series: Transformers Galaxy Force
What got me into TN: Was looking around for Super Link episodes and chanced upon TN's subs. After finishing Victory and Masterforce, and working through Headmaster, was delighted that Car Robots was picked up (W00-H00!). Cue a couple years of fic writing and Japanese classes (despite rusted over the years) on poking over certain lines and my feedback at the CR thread. Offered QC position for CR and HM, so here I am. :)

Return to “Rules and Announcements (Newbies, read first)”