Podcast Reborn!!

User avatar
OtakuGangsta
Kamen Rider of The Hood
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Quote: Go Fuck Yourself, Kisamayatsu!!!

Podcast Reborn!!

Post by OtakuGangsta »

So I was thinking of restarting the TVN pod cast in the future, would anyone be be willing to help out?


TV-Nihon Pod Format
1. Intro Theme Song
2. Welcome
3. KR Review (1ep)
4. Sentai Review (1ep)
5. Anime/Other Review (1ep)
6. Final Comments
7. Outro Music
Also if you guys want to throw in your own segment in that is welcomed as well.
Podcast can be a single person or Host/Co-host (Max 3).
Make sure to be interesting, funny, & the show worth listening too.
Podcast must be within 30mins. (If it runs a little but over it is ok)
This is just an audition & stuff may change after everything is said & done.
Audio format will .mp3
Deadline is May7(was originally the 4th but I gave a few extra days)
Submitting rules. Mp3 format - send to Ghetto_Saiyajin@yahoo.com - Subject: Podcast Audition.
Please put your forum name in the email. Also if it's a group please include all members’ forums names.
Remember this is an audition so be original & interesting.
If any question feel free to ask.
GOOD LUCK!
Image
User avatar
Triple M
Destron Emperor
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 am
Favorite series: Destron
2nd Favorite Series: Destron
Dreamy: Destron
Favorite Actor?: Destron
Favorite Band: Destron
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Destron
Quote: *HAIL DESTRON*
Type: INTP Architect
Location: Destron

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by Triple M »

Hahahahahhaa, you need someone to give it to you
DarkeRaven
Go Go!
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:27 pm
Favorite series: Lots
2nd Favorite Series: Even more
Dreamy: Don't ask
Favorite Actor?: No preference
Favorite Band: Weird Al, what of it
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Reviewing for money.
Location: From the Home Offices of the Darke Raven

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by DarkeRaven »

OtakuGangsta wrote:So I was thinking of restarting the TVN pod cast in the future, would anyone be be willing to help out?


TV-Nihon Pod Format
1. Intro Theme Song
2. Welcome
3. KR Review (1ep)
4. Sentai Review (1ep)
5. Anime/Other Review (1ep)
6. Final Comments
7. Outro Music
Also if you guys want to throw in your own segment in that is welcomed as well.
Podcast can be a single person or Host/Co-host (Max 3).
Make sure to be interesting, funny, & the show worth listening too.
Podcast must be within 30mins. (If it runs a little but over it is ok)
This is just an audition & stuff may change after everything is said & done.
Audio format will .mp3
Deadline is May7(was originally the 4th but I gave a few extra days)
Submitting rules. Mp3 format - send to Ghetto_Saiyajin@yahoo.com - Subject: Podcast Audition.
Please put your forum name in the email. Also if it's a group please include all members’ forums names.
Remember this is an audition so be original & interesting.
If any question feel free to ask.
GOOD LUCK!
No questions. I got the whole thing down pat. I'll submit by May 7th.
"Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge!"
Schwarzwald (Big O)
primal51
Gao
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Favorite series: Gundam
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Dark Sailor Mercury
Favorite Band: Utada Hikaru
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: 私はあなたを殺す
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Contact:

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by primal51 »

I'll give it a try :) Already do music podcasts :)
User avatar
Vala
Adventure
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:32 pm
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Dream Live 7th
Location: MinnesOta lolz

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by Vala »

Hmm, I'd love to give this another try. I'll try and get something in by then.
User avatar
archer9234
Faiz
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:55 am
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by archer9234 »

Do we have to do stuff on current eps of anime, sentai, kr. Or can we pick older series you did. How about cursing. Do you want it bleeped out, or can we leave it in?
User avatar
OtakuGangsta
Kamen Rider of The Hood
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Quote: Go Fuck Yourself, Kisamayatsu!!!

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by OtakuGangsta »

When we start it on a weekly/bi weekly basis it will need to be the current ep, for the audition it can be a old series. Cursing I would say we might have kids so maybe keep it to a minimum.
Image
User avatar
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:49 pm
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."
Location: NC
Contact:

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by KickHopper »

Submitted my test podcast. Let me know if you got it.
ImageImage
User avatar
OtakuGangsta
Kamen Rider of The Hood
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Quote: Go Fuck Yourself, Kisamayatsu!!!

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by OtakuGangsta »

Yes I did, thanks!
Image
User avatar
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 am
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by DrinkItDown »

Podcast Dabong?

I bet 3 people get that joke....
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Infernoshadow211
Adventure
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by Infernoshadow211 »

I'm interested, but what exactly are you looking for in the audition? Are you trying to listen to our own 30 min spheal? or are you just trying to find some voices and personalities to be on the show?
User avatar
OtakuGangsta
Kamen Rider of The Hood
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Quote: Go Fuck Yourself, Kisamayatsu!!!

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by OtakuGangsta »

Both!
Image
User avatar
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:49 pm
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."
Location: NC
Contact:

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by KickHopper »

I truly hope my distaste for Goseiger doesn't impact my prospects negatively. I thought about doing Shinkenger or Gekiranger in my audition podcast, but honestly, if we're going to be dealing with current shows as the episodes come out, it would've been a disservice to you and anyone else involved for me to allow a false sense of what I'd be doing with a current project.
ImageImage
User avatar
OtakuGangsta
Kamen Rider of The Hood
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Quote: Go Fuck Yourself, Kisamayatsu!!!

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by OtakuGangsta »

KickHopper wrote:I truly hope my distaste for Goseiger doesn't impact my prospects negatively. I thought about doing Shinkenger or Gekiranger in my audition podcast, but honestly, if we're going to be dealing with current shows as the episodes come out, it would've been a disservice to you and anyone else involved for me to allow a false sense of what I'd be doing with a current project.
I wouldn't say distaste but it's ok some people love KR over Sentai, when people give reviews they should be honest!
Image
DarkeRaven
Go Go!
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:27 pm
Favorite series: Lots
2nd Favorite Series: Even more
Dreamy: Don't ask
Favorite Actor?: No preference
Favorite Band: Weird Al, what of it
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Reviewing for money.
Location: From the Home Offices of the Darke Raven

Re: Podcast Reborn!!

Post by DarkeRaven »

I submitted my audition today. Just checking to make sure it got in or if I need to send it again.
"Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge!"
Schwarzwald (Big O)
Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic”