My complains bout this show

Trains and masked devils!
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
User avatar
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Posts: 1101
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:36 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: too much to list
Location: Outer Space
Contact:

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by Raida|23 »

WhiteAsh wrote:Why the hell wouldn't you want to see Ryoutarou reunite with his imagin friends after not seeing them for so long? God. Thanks for that; I really needed to have people attack me for my own opinions. I think a lot of people are looking forward to a scene like that, cheesy or not. Dont' be so quick to throw insults at me, thanks.
When someone have a different opinion from you, he's not like he's attackin your opinions, or insultin you. Especially in this case, i dont see people callin you names. I like to think here you can have an opinion, i can have a different one, and there's no need to insult ourselves. I think you're overreactin

Anyway, personally i dont wanna see a scene like that coz, as someone said, it's cheesy. This doesnt mean that, if it's in the movie, i'llsay shit of it.

I know it's hard to believe people can have different opinion, sometimes *gasp* different from ours. Shockin truth:-)
Image
User avatar
WhiteAsh
Gabu
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Dreamy: Nogami Ryoutarou
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa
Favorite Band: Anything fun
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by WhiteAsh »

Raida|23 wrote:
WhiteAsh wrote:Why the hell wouldn't you want to see Ryoutarou reunite with his imagin friends after not seeing them for so long? God. Thanks for that; I really needed to have people attack me for my own opinions. I think a lot of people are looking forward to a scene like that, cheesy or not. Dont' be so quick to throw insults at me, thanks.
When someone have a different opinion from you, he's not like he's attackin your opinions, or insultin you. Especially in this case, i dont see people callin you names. I like to think here you can have an opinion, i can have a different one, and there's no need to insult ourselves. I think you're overreactin

Anyway, personally i dont wanna see a scene like that coz, as someone said, it's cheesy. This doesnt mean that, if it's in the movie, i'llsay shit of it.

I know it's hard to believe people can have different opinion, sometimes *gasp* different from ours. Shockin truth:-)
It's not the differing in opinions that bothers me; it's the delivery. It really hurt to just see my point smashed with "Well, I wouldn't want to see that. It'd be cheesy!

It makes me feel like my opinion has no merit whatsoever.
From Beginning to End... Den-O is at a CLIMAX!
Momotaros Urataros Kintaros Ryuutaros Deneb Sieg
QCers: When it's not always RUFFIANS all the way. :D
User avatar
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Posts: 1101
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:36 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: too much to list
Location: Outer Space
Contact:

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by Raida|23 »

WhiteAsh wrote:
It's not the differing in opinions that bothers me; it's the delivery. It really hurt to just see my point smashed with "Well, I wouldn't want to see that. It'd be cheesy!

It makes me feel like my opinion has no merit whatsoever.

But that's *your* problem, no one has said it. And if someone says something "like "you're sayin BS", be sure it'll not be tolerated. Callin names, insultin and so on are not welcome IMO.
So, next time, dont go around sayin people insulted you while the truth is they just have different opinions you can't accept, or you dont like how are worded. By the way, speakin of insultin things; when you said this

Why the hell wouldn't you want to see Ryoutarou reunite with his imagin friends after not seeing them for so long? God.

Seems you're sayin "you're all stupid coz you dont want that scene", so, think again bout how opinions are delivered.
And i think it's better to end this here, let's go back talkin of the movie.
Image
User avatar
WhiteAsh
Gabu
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Dreamy: Nogami Ryoutarou
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa
Favorite Band: Anything fun
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by WhiteAsh »

Alright. I just didn't like my thoughts being called cheesy. That's why I was upset.


Personally, the idea of Ryoutarou-Momotaros on a motorcycle with a gun is enough to make me cheer, so I think this movie will be epic.
From Beginning to End... Den-O is at a CLIMAX!
Momotaros Urataros Kintaros Ryuutaros Deneb Sieg
QCers: When it's not always RUFFIANS all the way. :D
User avatar
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:29 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys
Location: Being Sarcastic Somewhere; Smirking at You. lol
Contact:

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by Sho-saka »

I'm only interested in the Imagin Anime OAV... ; __ ;
User avatar
KamenRider2000
Go Go!
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:29 am
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by KamenRider2000 »

-
Last edited by KamenRider2000 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Posts: 30414
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector
Location: Yami ni umare, yami ni kisu
Contact:

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by takenoko »

KamenRider2000 wrote::o you haven't seen the imagin anime yet? its already in youtube y'know.. XD
Why watch a stream quality raw when you can wait and see it subbed and in good quality?
User avatar
KamenRider2000
Go Go!
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:29 am
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by KamenRider2000 »

-
Last edited by KamenRider2000 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
WhiteAsh
Gabu
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Dreamy: Nogami Ryoutarou
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa
Favorite Band: Anything fun
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by WhiteAsh »

KamenRider2000 wrote:yeah! ! XD
i kinda hate that low-quality chinese subbed anime.. :|
...it's not low quality at all. That's YouTube. The episodes in and of themselves are around 14.5 MBs due to their short length, but all ten mini-episodes are hysterical and well worth the watch. ^^
From Beginning to End... Den-O is at a CLIMAX!
Momotaros Urataros Kintaros Ryuutaros Deneb Sieg
QCers: When it's not always RUFFIANS all the way. :D
User avatar
KamenRider2000
Go Go!
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:29 am
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by KamenRider2000 »

-
Last edited by KamenRider2000 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

The only thing i didn't like was they did put older hana back. It would've been nice to have her come back at least a little bit in the end

Of course Den o is my first kamen rider show. I've only seen the movies for kamen Rider the First


Newbie here :o!
User avatar
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

Orenohissatsuclimax wrote:The only thing i didn't like was they did put older hana back. It would've been nice to have her come back at least a little bit in the end

Of course Den o is my first kamen rider show. I've only seen the movies for kamen Rider the First


Newbie here :o!

oh yeah they never explained the whole connection with zeroliner and Yuuto


Also... it kinda got annoying when Airi got all "You must protect time, and all that philosphical stuff
I liked it when she stayed oblivious and ditzy to like evrything
Post Reply

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”