Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Re: My complains bout this show

Post by Raida|23 »

WhiteAsh wrote:Why the hell wouldn't you want to see Ryoutarou reunite with his imagin friends after not seeing them for so long? God. Thanks for that; I really needed to have people attack me for my own opinions. I think a lot of people are looking forward to a scene like that, cheesy or not. Dont' be so quick to throw insults at me, thanks.
When someone have a different opinion from you, he's not like he's attackin your opinions, or insultin you. Especially in this case, i dont see people callin you names. I like to think here you can have an opinion, i can have a different one, and there's no need to insult ourselves. I think you're overreactin

Anyway, personally i dont wanna see a scene like that coz, as someone said, it's cheesy. This doesnt mean that, if it's in the movie, i'llsay shit of it.

I know it's hard to believe people can have different opinion, sometimes *gasp* different from ours. Shockin truth:-)
WhiteAsh
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Dreamy: Nogami Ryoutarou
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa
Favorite Band: Anything fun

Post by WhiteAsh »

Raida|23 wrote:
WhiteAsh wrote:Why the hell wouldn't you want to see Ryoutarou reunite with his imagin friends after not seeing them for so long? God. Thanks for that; I really needed to have people attack me for my own opinions. I think a lot of people are looking forward to a scene like that, cheesy or not. Dont' be so quick to throw insults at me, thanks.
When someone have a different opinion from you, he's not like he's attackin your opinions, or insultin you. Especially in this case, i dont see people callin you names. I like to think here you can have an opinion, i can have a different one, and there's no need to insult ourselves. I think you're overreactin

Anyway, personally i dont wanna see a scene like that coz, as someone said, it's cheesy. This doesnt mean that, if it's in the movie, i'llsay shit of it.

I know it's hard to believe people can have different opinion, sometimes *gasp* different from ours. Shockin truth:-)
It's not the differing in opinions that bothers me; it's the delivery. It really hurt to just see my point smashed with "Well, I wouldn't want to see that. It'd be cheesy!

It makes me feel like my opinion has no merit whatsoever.
From Beginning to End... Den-O is at a CLIMAX!
Momotaros Urataros Kintaros Ryuutaros Deneb Sieg
QCers: When it's not always RUFFIANS all the way. :D
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

WhiteAsh wrote:
It's not the differing in opinions that bothers me; it's the delivery. It really hurt to just see my point smashed with "Well, I wouldn't want to see that. It'd be cheesy!

It makes me feel like my opinion has no merit whatsoever.

But that's *your* problem, no one has said it. And if someone says something "like "you're sayin BS", be sure it'll not be tolerated. Callin names, insultin and so on are not welcome IMO.
So, next time, dont go around sayin people insulted you while the truth is they just have different opinions you can't accept, or you dont like how are worded. By the way, speakin of insultin things; when you said this

Why the hell wouldn't you want to see Ryoutarou reunite with his imagin friends after not seeing them for so long? God.

Seems you're sayin "you're all stupid coz you dont want that scene", so, think again bout how opinions are delivered.
And i think it's better to end this here, let's go back talkin of the movie.
WhiteAsh
Gabu

Post by WhiteAsh »

Alright. I just didn't like my thoughts being called cheesy. That's why I was upset.

Personally, the idea of Ryoutarou-Momotaros on a motorcycle with a gun is enough to make me cheer, so I think this movie will be epic.
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

I'm only interested in the Imagin Anime OAV... ; __ ;
KamenRider2000
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by KamenRider2000 »

-
Last edited by KamenRider2000 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

KamenRider2000 wrote::o you haven't seen the imagin anime yet? its already in youtube y'know.. XD
Why watch a stream quality raw when you can wait and see it subbed and in good quality?
KamenRider2000
Go Go!

Post by KamenRider2000 »

-
Last edited by KamenRider2000 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteAsh
Gabu

Post by WhiteAsh »

KamenRider2000 wrote:yeah! ! XD
i kinda hate that low-quality chinese subbed anime.. :|
...it's not low quality at all. That's YouTube. The episodes in and of themselves are around 14.5 MBs due to their short length, but all ten mini-episodes are hysterical and well worth the watch. ^^
KamenRider2000
Go Go!

Post by KamenRider2000 »

-
Last edited by KamenRider2000 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

The only thing i didn't like was they did put older hana back. It would've been nice to have her come back at least a little bit in the end

Of course Den o is my first kamen rider show. I've only seen the movies for kamen Rider the First

Newbie here :o!
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

Orenohissatsuclimax wrote:The only thing i didn't like was they did put older hana back. It would've been nice to have her come back at least a little bit in the end

Of course Den o is my first kamen rider show. I've only seen the movies for kamen Rider the First

Newbie here :o!

oh yeah they never explained the whole connection with zeroliner and Yuuto

Also... it kinda got annoying when Airi got all "You must protect time, and all that philosphical stuff
I liked it when she stayed oblivious and ditzy to like evrything

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”