Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Re: Den-O flash game

Post by Chabii- »

-Bauffie: I think so. I can't see any other possible combinations there....

Shoot. It erased my old level 17 game. Oh well, back to start.
Hen... shin... TOH!
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

Kogashi wrote:*Gets back to his level 44 game.*
Damn you Kogashi! I'm at Level 23 at the moment...
Kryptonian
Gao

Post by Kryptonian »

Damn, this game is far too addictive.

I accidentally stumbled on a cheat, use to your own dishonour:
Spoiler
If you find a Plat Form (black) mask, save your game. Select the Imagin you want to transform it to, and when your cursor changes, reload your file instead of clicking a tile. You'll find that although your game has reloaded with your Plat Form tile intact, you can still use the special move. So once you've used the special move, you can do it again straightaway, repeated as often as you like. The drawback (aside for that it's cheating) is that the Climax Form (369#) doesn't build up.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

Been playing almost nonstop since yesterday and only just now hit level 21. Trying to unlock Sieg now. Why is this game so damn addicting? I'm not even a big fan of Bejeweled!
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
GcnMaster
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: DaiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Favorite Band: Labor Day
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by GcnMaster »

Blargh I'm on level 21 and still don't have Climax Form. :(
darkzero000
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by darkzero000 »

At last i can try out about Hana couple with Naomi, seem like nothing out of ordinary, just a Cofee Time with all the guys moving across the screen :D.
My next target is that wing form, it's so cool.
Spoiler

Updated: Now i dont even know what to do anymore.....
Last edited by darkzero000 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jyazen
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by Jyazen »

Using Naomi on Naomi seems to have doubled my score. I think that's what it means by "by 2" or whatever it was in the translation that was provided. Maybe that's the Super Coffee Time ;)

Edit:

Naomi -> Naomi: Super Coffee Time. Score times 2.
Hana -> Hana : Super Hana Time. Score times 2 too from the looks of it.
Hana <-> Naomi : Super Milk Dipper. It raises your score too... more than triple from the looks of it, but from what I see, I think it's based on your current level and other things.

Edit 2: Double checked. Super Milk Dipper tripled my score exactly. But at higher levels it might be different.
pyrogamer
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: KR Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Go-onger
Dreamy: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: UVERworld
My boom: Den-o flash game

Post by pyrogamer »

I'm on lv. 24 right now and got a Yuuto without thinking about it. :D Now getting vega form.
Spoiler
crossbred900
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by crossbred900 »

does anybody know how to unlock climax form? i had it before i got a game over on lv. 28. now i'm on 25 and still don't have it. I've tried using the mask with all 4 forms and all 4 powered up ones too, but that didn't work.
pyrogamer
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: KR Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Go-onger
Dreamy: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: UVERworld
My boom: Den-o flash game

Post by pyrogamer »

I'm not exactly sure how it's unlocked, but I have this same trouble. I just tried to make as many forms as possible.
akeru
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Den-O, W, OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz, Ryuki
Dreamy: Hino Eiji
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: stars
Quote: Loving the impossible.

Post by akeru »

i'm already on my lvl 50's
crossbred900
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by crossbred900 »

to unlock climax form it says you have to be lv. 11, not use cheat code and....

讓浦泰洛斯、金泰洛斯、龍泰洛斯「消失」。

which google says means:

Let Pu Tai Luosi, the Tai Luosi, Lung Tai Luosi "disappear."

so i assume that means you have to match or make a combo with a certain 3 pieces. but which ones?

i just got rid of all 4 main super forms at once, so that isn't it.

ok...so i just used a coffee time on blue piece and it unlocked, so i am pretty sure you just need to use coffee time on all 4 colors :)
Noa

Post by Noa »

Thank you VERY much Jayzen. That helps tremendously. I didn't think anything really happend with clicking naomi and naomi. Now I know.

Tips for dealing with the black icons.

When the first one comes down, just let it go wherever. Better if it's near the middle.
get it to drop down to near the bottem. Then just keep slamming matches in the collum above it. Do this to increase your chances of another black one falling in that slot.
If you get one to the right or left, you can still move it around, but it's hard.
The only one switchable with the black icons are the yellowones. (kintaros) which means you have to set up two kintaros in the reciveing spot if you manage to get one lined up with a black icon.
HOWEVER...
If you're able to just line up 3 icons by simply moving it, and no need to match up the yellow one, then just work on getting the yellow one into position, and then switch.

This is where rod form starts showing it's strength, being able to delete certain icons, while leaving others intact.

One important thing is to keep an eye out for full charge icons. If they're right next to the black icons, and you want to keep them, you'll need to find ways of removing the full charges.
Either useing various forms to nuke the spot, or flipping them to a safe location where they can detonate without blowing up the black icons you want to keep.

Once you get the level 3 black Icon, you can double click it and get Sieg back.
The game apparently only lets you have one sieg in play at any time, as all further level 3 icons are now unclickable.
However, even if you accidently delete him, he pops back in at the next drop down group.
Noa

Post by Noa »

You hit climax form only when the numbers 369# appear between the board and the score. From that point, when you use each form, one of them will light up. When they're all lit up, THEN you can use momo and the mask to get climax form.
I tended to get the numbers to show up after level 11 or so, sometimes it's later.

Should probably figgure out a way to thank johnny for his work on this.
Also should bug him about getting the next stages.

Thanks also for posting this in the daily listings. I was amazed no one here had ever seen this thing, it's been out for a while.
I'm up to the 1st movie now. Need to watch that.

I think the reason why this is addicting to people here is the icons are of beloved charas here, (well mostly beloved) the gameplay is fun and kind of unique with the large clearing capabilities, the fun of unlocking another new ability, and the sounds.
The sounds are what made me want to track down the show.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I agree, the characters are what makes it worthwhile. My younger sister and I can't stop playing this game, and spent the better part of a many hours trying to unlock Sieg solely because he is our favorite character. If it were regular Bejeweled, there's no way I'd get so excited, but with this game I'm incredibly happy every time I get a Hana or a Climax Form.

Even my brother watches us play, and he's a reluctant toku fan at best. I'm well into the level 40s with over 600 trillion points and still want to play. I can't wait to figure out how to unlock the DenLiner form, cause this game is far too addicting for its own good.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”