Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
Devilbat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade/W

Re: Den-O flash game

Post by Devilbat »

This game is pretty addicting and fun. I'm going to keep playing it later when I have more time.
"It's... showtime." -Haruto Souma/Kamen Rider Wizard

Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Den-O flash game

Post by Leonite Rider »

I know thius is necroing, but I feel that because the game has updated a lot this should be updated too.

*Ahem*

Firstly, to people who are still wondering how to get Liner and Zero forms, first you need to have unlocked Climax Form and used either Altair or Vega form 3 times respectively. For Liner Form, combine a Plat Form Mask with any Imagin (aside from Seig, I haven't tested that yet) and then type 1234 and Enter, then the mask you had will be switched with Liner form. For Zero form, do the same with an Altar or Vega mask, but type ineedyou and Enter (it's supposed to be a reference of the episode title Ai Need Yu).

The only downside of Liner Form is that it will take away all of the Climax Phone numbers (369#) you have lit up at the time, but this means that it's probably best to wait until you can perform a Climax Form and then turn it into Liner form.

Secondly, the new mask combonations. In the current version of the game, there is more of a benefit of getting the God Line event (the one where you get Seig back) than just Seig. After you activate the event, you can pull out both Gaoh and Nega forms, as long as the Climax Phone numbers are all lit up and you try to make an Axe form or Gun form mask for each respective form.

Both new forms, like Naomi and Hana, target all of one coulor on the field. Gaoh form acts more like Hana and Naomi, clearing the feild of the blocks you select aside from Ryoutarou and Evil Imagin blocks. Nega form on the other hand turns the blocks into Evil Imagin blocks... despite the fact that the score decreases when they combine.

Aside from this, no other new features have been added.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”