Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Hana

Post by takenoko »

I don't think the Rider system is Imagin powered. The Imagin certainly enhance the Rider's ability, but Zeronos and Plat Form show that Imagin not required in this toy.

Wouldn't it make more sense that the Riders receive their power from the trains? Or the Pass and Cards?
WhiteAsh
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Dreamy: Nogami Ryoutarou
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa
Favorite Band: Anything fun

Post by WhiteAsh »

Liner_Form wrote: Therefore, it is concluded that Den-O draws the power from the Taros + Sieg, and that's that.
Unless you created and wrote the show, you have no authority to say that. >>
From Beginning to End... Den-O is at a CLIMAX!
Momotaros Urataros Kintaros Ryuutaros Deneb Sieg
QCers: When it's not always RUFFIANS all the way. :D
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

I gotta go with takenoko on that one. Ever since Den-O started I wanted to see Ryoutarou man up and fight Imagin sans the Taros and/or Sieg, and I had to wait til Liner Form unlike Yuuto. Unless the buttons were designed to call Imagin to you or something I never saw why he couldn't have just used the weapons himself instead of relying on the Taros to possess him. It's complicated.

As for Hana being a rider in her own time. I have to agree it's not plausible. I guess Hana being a rider is just another one of this crazy fanboy's dreams. Oh well.
Sakurai-san
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Den-o!
Dreamy: Sakurai Yuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: Denliner Imagin Band

Post by Sakurai-san »

EZ Rider wrote:I gotta go with takenoko on that one. Ever since Den-O started I wanted to see Ryoutarou man up and fight Imagin sans the Taros and/or Sieg, and I had to wait til Liner Form unlike Yuuto. Unless the buttons were designed to call Imagin to you or something I never saw why he couldn't have just used the weapons himself instead of relying on the Taros to possess him. It's complicated.

As for Hana being a rider in her own time. I have to agree it's not plausible. I guess Hana being a rider is just another one of this crazy fanboy's dreams. Oh well.
He could used the weapons himself
*Done by Gekiviolet in HJU XD*
Luna
Infinity

Post by Luna »

EZ Rider wrote:I gotta go with takenoko on that one. Ever since Den-O started I wanted to see Ryoutarou man up and fight Imagin sans the Taros and/or Sieg, and I had to wait til Liner Form unlike Yuuto. Unless the buttons were designed to call Imagin to you or something I never saw why he couldn't have just used the weapons himself instead of relying on the Taros to possess him. It's complicated.

Well it's obviously not my dream. ;) Probably my brother's dream though.
victorstillwater
IXA
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Hibiki

Post by victorstillwater »

Since this is all speculatory, I have one idea that came to me after episode 48.

What if Hana/Kohana's timeline was destroyed because of what Airi and Yuuto did?

I haven't quite imagined the repercussions of such a thing, but it's a nice cyclical theme that fits with the nature of time in Den-O, as far as I understand it.
Victor Stillwater:
Former Professional Blogger and Tech Support Rep. Giant Robot Pilot. Kamen Rider-in-training.

Visit my NEW blog of games and geekery at http://iamstillwater.wordpress.com
Luna
Infinity

Post by Luna »

Probably that means Ryoutarou and Hana are related? I always thought they were brothers and sisters but forgot each other or something.
Liner_Form
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Too creepy to answer
Favorite Actor?: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Liner_Form »

I'm afraid I have worded my opinion a bit differently than I wanted to. Initially, the belts are probably powered by the trains (Denliner and Zeroliner). The pass and the cards start as the catalyst for the Rider suits' power. The riders in question are enhanced by the Imagin, like takenoko said.

Now of course, Ryotarou did use the Dengasher sword mode, but he was very ineffective in its use. The weapons become much more potent in the hands of a possessed Ryotarou.

And I believe there is some family bond between Ryotarou and Hana, but we haven't learned what it is yet.
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

That's a shame, because they had such potential to be a couple, its obvious she cared for him on more than a professional term in the first few episodes.

As for Luna, your right. It's a fanboy's pipe dream and nothing more, maybe it would make a great fanfic one day.
Climax_Zero
Infinity
Favorite series: ケータイ捜査官7
2nd Favorite Series: 仮面ライダーキバ
Dreamy: 仮面ライダーキバエンペラーフォーム
Favorite Actor?: 中村優一
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: 篠崎愛さん

Post by Climax_Zero »

what i'm guessing, from what airi told Ryoutarou in ep. 48, that hana is the child of yuuto and airi. we all know that hana is a singularity point in the future and that airi said so herself, their child will be a future singularity point. dun make sense if their child is some unknown personnal who never even made a cameo.

if my guess is correct, then perhaps hana knew that Ryoutarou was her uncle? could explain her care towards Ryoutarou in that case
俺は最初から最後までクライマックスだぜ
言葉の裏には鈞背も、千の偽り、万の嘘
涙はこれで拭いとけ
倒すけど良いよね?答えが聴いてない
頭が高い!
victorstillwater
IXA
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Hibiki

Post by victorstillwater »

Hana's a singularity point? I don't remember that being stated...

Hmm....
Victor Stillwater:
Former Professional Blogger and Tech Support Rep. Giant Robot Pilot. Kamen Rider-in-training.

Visit my NEW blog of games and geekery at http://iamstillwater.wordpress.com
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

It was in the beginning when Hana explained the imagin concepts to Ryoutarou. She or Owner said that she was singularity point.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Besides, it's shown throughout the series through different events that she is a singularity point, such as remembering Yuuto despite his disappearance.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

And also that whole "she's the only one left in a non-existent future" thing makes that pretty clear that she's a singularity point.
Liner_Form
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Too creepy to answer
Favorite Actor?: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Favorite Band: Maroon 5

Post by Liner_Form »

So in conclusion, YES she is a Singularity point.

And I do think she is Ryotarou's neice, because the writers would probably like to tie things together with the other characters rather than going "Hey, lets add the random fact that she's a singularity point from a random time!" Yeah...no.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”