Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
bkokyew
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Sakurai-san or Somebody else?

Post by bkokyew »

Hi, i have a bit of curious about the unknown guy (a.k.a Sakurai-san). He never show his face to us see. Somehow, i think that he is not sakurai-san, but he maybe is Ryutaro. Any idea??
Keigan
Infinity

Post by Keigan »

Both Ryotaro and Deneb have confirmed that he is indeed present time Sakurai Yuuto. He isn't anyone or thing else.
Snow
Adventure
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: KAGAMI
Favorite Actor?: Guy who plays Kagami
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Snow »

I think it's going to end up being Yutto under the hat. If you look closely under the ribbed hat. He's also wearing a baseball cap. Leading me to believe he's still moderately young. And why would Airi-san marry someone with a huge age gap like some people are leading to believe.
Kamen Rider Aranu
Mega
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Kizoku Kodomo[Aranu]
Favorite Actor?: Matt Smith
Favorite Band: Alice Cooper
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: "Henshin."

Post by Kamen Rider Aranu »

Well, it may not be that big of a gap. The Yuuto we have come to know and love is a lot younger. Sakurai-san is probably Airi's age or slightly older.
ImageImage
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

And just how old do you think Airi is? She doesn't seem like she'd be much older than Ryoutarou.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
WhiteAsh
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Dreamy: Nogami Ryoutarou
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa
Favorite Band: Anything fun

Post by WhiteAsh »

Saejima Kouga wrote:And just how old do you think Airi is? She doesn't seem like she'd be much older than Ryoutarou.
Easy, easy. Airi is Ryoutarou's older sister who acts as his mother as their parents are dead. She's not too much older, thus Sakurai-san shouldn't be either. It's not unheard of to marry someone much older than you, but as we've seen shots of Sakurai's lower face, we can guess already he's not much older.

If it was someone other than sakurai, he wouldn't have been identified as Sakurai by Ryoutarou, Yuuto and most importantly Deneb.
From Beginning to End... Den-O is at a CLIMAX!
Momotaros Urataros Kintaros Ryuutaros Deneb Sieg
QCers: When it's not always RUFFIANS all the way. :D
bkokyew

Post by bkokyew »

Keigan wrote:Both Ryotaro and Deneb have confirmed that he is indeed present time Sakurai Yuuto. He isn't anyone or thing else.
confirm? What do u mean by confirm? How they confirm? Eventhough they already know that he is Sakurai-san, why he always did not show his face?
LuigiRawks25
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by LuigiRawks25 »

Keigan wrote:Both Ryotaro and Deneb have confirmed that he is indeed present time Sakurai Yuuto. He isn't anyone or thing else.
Aren't there several present time Yuutos? The one who disappeared, the one in the cloak, the one that came back after the disappearance, and future Yuuto (or was that the one who disappeared?).

I think I liked the "epsiode 1, Imagin come" "episode 2, kill it" format, it didn't confuse me so much :P
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

bkokyew wrote: confirm? What do u mean by confirm? How they confirm? Eventhough they already know that he is Sakurai-san, why he always did not show his face?

Mmh...do you have watched all episodes of Den-O? If yes, you should know that he's Yuuto, they've said it's him.
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

WhiteAsh wrote:Easy, easy. Airi is Ryoutarou's older sister who acts as his mother as their parents are dead.
O__o? Huh? Since when do we have confirmation that Airi and Ryotaro's parents are dead? Unless it's been either stated in the movie (which I haven't even seen it and can't really wait for TV-N to release the fansub as soon as the DVD is released in Japan) or in the TV series where there might be hints throughout the series provided that it has sufficient evidence.

And I'm not pointing towards Wikipedia...
WhiteAsh
Gabu

Post by WhiteAsh »

Sho-saka wrote:
WhiteAsh wrote:Easy, easy. Airi is Ryoutarou's older sister who acts as his mother as their parents are dead.
O__o? Huh? Since when do we have confirmation that Airi and Ryotaro's parents are dead? Unless it's been either stated in the movie (which I haven't even seen it and can't really wait for TV-N to release the fansub as soon as the DVD is released in Japan) or in the TV series where there might be hints throughout the series provided that it has sufficient evidence.

And I'm not pointing towards Wikipedia...
Wikipedia provides facts on Kamen Rider Den-O that have been taken mostly from the main site itself. Ryoutarou and Airi lost their parents and Ryoutarou was looked after by his sis.
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

And how did their parents died? It's not some kind of car accident gone wrong kind or something, is it? Because I'm not really buying it and I'll just think that their parents were out overseas, like in every other lead character's parents in some anime or manga or something.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

The reason is irrelevant. If the main website's biography says that they're dead, then you just accept that as it is. You can't deny something that's a fact unless you're delusional. Choosing not to accept it doesn't mean it didn't happen either.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Is it really important to know what happened to characters who don't exist?
WhiteAsh
Gabu

Post by WhiteAsh »

Dengar wrote:Is it really important to know what happened to characters who don't exist?
Amen. Let's get back on topic and away from the negativity.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”