Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Re: KR Den-O 48 released

Post by That Guy »

antiemo19 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm also sure that there was some planned attachment or power supply for the den and zero systems because of the buttons, armor, and gasher forms for the den system and the vega side and armor of the the zero cards. These attachments just weren't made because of constraints or were destroyed by Kai and the Imagin. For all the questions I might have answered I'm sure I raised more so srry if you are more confused.
How do you know there's no Gasher formations and Vega armor for Liner and Zero Forms? That has never been denied, they've just never used them since both are already pretty strong.
Honoo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Honoo »

A little too much talk about the last episode. Snip!
ImageImageImageImage
antiemo19
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-o
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Edward Norton
Favorite Band: R.E.M
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kuuga

Post by antiemo19 »

Drago11 wrote:
antiemo19 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm also sure that there was some planned attachment or power supply for the den and zero systems because of the buttons, armor, and gasher forms for the den system and the vega side and armor of the the zero cards. These attachments just weren't made because of constraints or were destroyed by Kai and the Imagin. For all the questions I might have answered I'm sure I raised more so srry if you are more confused.
How do you know there's no Gasher formations and Vega armor for Liner and Zero Forms? That has never been denied, they've just never used them since both are already pretty strong.
Spoiler
I'm guessing there are none for liner since that mode was made thanks to Denkamen, he can probally use the regular gasher just like zero form has with zero gasher. As far as Zero form goes I think it was made after deneb started to fight with yuuto so Deneb could become a weapon on par with the form through some kind of manipulation just like the Vega form itself. Without Deneb there is no vega armor,and in gun form he can't also be armor and I doubt armor would work in correlation with zero form. The point of vega form is a heavy more hardy form to take and dish out more more damage with the same base tools at the sacrifice of speed. In zero form the zero gasher cannot at least to our knowledge use hitastu[sp I know.] it is still a powerful and useful weapon as is dengasher but it is not onpar with zero form. So current time yuuto must have made the red card with intention or manipulating Deneb to be the weapon on par with Zero form. I'm willing to bet there was amor planned for vega that was either not finished or destroyed. So deneb filled up that slot. Also Before episode 28 sword,rod,axe,gun,wing,altair,and vega forms were the only ones possible. Kietaros,Denkamen,the red sided cards, and deneb buster were not available. So only the above listed were available before higher power saw the need and the ability with the imagin to make the above weapons along with Climax,Liner,and Zero forms. If you think about it the forms pre episode 28 were all on the same base level of ability. As the imagins got stronger and more organized the new forms were needed. With exception of Kietaros all the attachments were made with the foresight of what was possible and in hopes of making the riders stronger. I say there were probally attachments for the base forms because non are out of the belt forms but Altair. So there must have been attachments and power supplies planned or not finished for den-o's forms since the gasher and armor were there. As far as Vega goes it was probally planned to work fine without adittional attachments or power supplies but the armor was destroyed requiring Denebs fusion with altair form.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara

Post by That Guy »

Spoiler
There's still nothing to say that Deneb couldn't fuse with Zero Form if he wanted, there must be a reason for Yuuto to be using Zero-Vega cards instead of Zero-Zero. We can rule out Altair-Vega and Altair-Zero because, of course, Altair-Zero permanently turned Yuuto's Altair into Zero. But I don't want to discuss this one, let's just see what they come up with as a do-all, end-all for our climactic (no pun intended) battle in 49.
You're right that Liner Form probably doesn't actually have a unique DenGasher formation (when I said that I was actually thinking just of him using one of the standard formations), though there's nothing to say he couldn't make one.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Drago11 wrote:
Spoiler
There's still nothing to say that Deneb couldn't fuse with Zero Form if he wanted, there must be a reason for Yuuto to be using Zero-Vega cards instead of Zero-Zero. We can rule out Altair-Vega and Altair-Zero because, of course, Altair-Zero permanently turned Yuuto's Altair into Zero. But I don't want to discuss this one, let's just see what they come up with as a do-all, end-all for our climactic (no pun intended) battle in 49.
You're right that Liner Form probably doesn't actually have a unique DenGasher formation (when I said that I was actually thinking just of him using one of the standard formations), though there's nothing to say he couldn't make one.
Spoiler
As to previous questions about DenGasher, I believe you can do just about any combination with it and it would work. Also, every Den-O form can use it, even Plat Form, as shown in one of the previous episodes not too long ago. Can't remember which off the top of my head.

As to Zeronos, the Zero form replaced Vega, not Altair. That's why when he first turned Zero, he was in Altair form. He flipped the card and it was Zero instead of Vega. That means Deneb is now strictly a support unit via his Imagin form or his Buster form.
ImageImage
antiemo19
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by antiemo19 »

KickHopper wrote:
Drago11 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
As to previous questions about DenGasher, I believe you can do just about any combination with it and it would work. Also, every Den-O form can use it, even Plat Form, as shown in one of the previous episodes not too long ago. Can't remember which off the top of my head.

As to Zeronos, the Zero form replaced Vega, not Altair. That's why when he first turned Zero, he was in Altair form. He flipped the card and it was Zero instead of Vega. That means Deneb is now strictly a support unit via his Imagin form or his Buster form.
Spoiler
Thank you kick hopper that is basiclly what I meant. I think that deneb combining with altair to form vega is a conicidence or something present day sakrai planned. i support the notion that zero form was created later with deneb as support in either form in mind. if deneb is armor for zero form than he has no access to hittassu. So it is only logical that he is buster. As far as dengasher goes yeah all den-o forms can use all gasher forms but with denkamen a doubt there is a liner or climax specific gasher forms are available. I also wonder what people think about the attachment idea for den-o because I doubt buttons,gasher speciefic hitassu,armor,recorded voices, and train compartments were made without a rider being able to use them independtlly in mind. As far as vega armor goes I'm willing to bet present day sakrai made it witn deneb in mind or it was already there and able to use independtlly but the armor was not finished or destroyed making Sakrai manipulate his contract and make deneb's fusion or the fusion was just conicidence.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara

Post by That Guy »

Spoiler
Actually what happened was that he only received one Altair-Zero card from Sakurai, used to transform himself to Zero form. All his Zero cards after that have been Zero-Vega. Notice he's never used Altair again? It's not just because Zero's more powerful, it's because that is his Altair, for all intents and purposes. That was a one-time transformation. Anyway, like I said, let's not discuss this one, we'll find out soon enough.

I never denied that any of Den-O's forms could use the seen Gasher formations, but my original suggestion was...I don't even know anymore what I was originally thinking.
antiemo19
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by antiemo19 »

Drago11 wrote:
Spoiler
Actually what happened was that he only received one Altair-Zero card from Sakurai, used to transform himself to Zero form. All his Zero cards after that have been Zero-Vega. Notice he's never used Altair again? It's not just because Zero's more powerful, it's because that is his Altair, for all intents and purposes. That was a one-time transformation. Anyway, like I said, let's not discuss this one, we'll find out soon enough.

I never denied that any of Den-O's forms could use the seen Gasher formations, but my original suggestion was...I don't even know anymore what I was originally thinking.
Spoiler
I don't think he has used vega either so from the original card it is most likelly altair-zero.
Climax_Zero
Infinity
Favorite series: ケータイ捜査官7
2nd Favorite Series: 仮面ライダーキバ
Dreamy: 仮面ライダーキバエンペラーフォーム
Favorite Actor?: 中村優一
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: 篠崎愛さん

Post by Climax_Zero »

no idea about the zeronos cards... but i'm thinking that its altair-zero. cos all cards seen with the 1st deck are identical to each other, so i'm thinking that the second deck is similar as well
俺は最初から最後までクライマックスだぜ
言葉の裏には鈞背も、千の偽り、万の嘘
涙はこれで拭いとけ
倒すけど良いよね?答えが聴いてない
頭が高い!
Hopper
Gao
Favorite series: Den-o

Post by Hopper »

This episode was sad :cry: (Damn I haven't posted in this board in a while)
A NEW HOPPER
I am Keitaros from the old TVN.
On HJU my username is Ryuutaros.
KrimzonKaiser
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: 仮面ライダーW
2nd Favorite Series: 仮面ライダーアギト
Dreamy: 森カンナ
Favorite Actor?: 桐山 漣
Favorite Band: Metal. 'Nuff said.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: 仮面ライダーディケイド

Post by KrimzonKaiser »

Imagin Info:

Death Imagin (デスイマジン) - based off the story of Death's Messengers (死神使い Shinigami Tsukai), this is the final Imagin of the series (obviously). He's voiced by Yanada Hiroshi-san (家中 宏), known better as the voice of the Arch Orphenoch from Kamen Rider 555.
通りすがりの仮面カイザーだ。憶えておけ!
Kamen Rider Aranu
Mega
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Kizoku Kodomo[Aranu]
Favorite Actor?: Matt Smith
Favorite Band: Alice Cooper
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: "Henshin."

Post by Kamen Rider Aranu »

Same spoiler, still not related to episode 48
ImageImage
Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Leonsagara »

WhiteAsh wrote:
GcnMaster wrote:I'm disappointed that they didn't use "Ii nee! Ii nee! Sugoi nee?!" for the Climax Jump in this episode. :( They did it for Kin..
That upset me too. I noticed that.
I think that's because that version is for Ryuutaros.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”