< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
Godot
Go Go!
Favorite series: Mostly all of TVN's!
Dreamy: Naomi! =O
Favorite Band: AAA, Jam Project

Re: KR Den-O 48 released

Post by Godot »

Thank you for the episode TVN! This was just awesome Urataros ftw!
All men wear masks - whether it be over their faces, or over their hearts..
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

Well If it is her then the Young hana will probably be erased from that timeline
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
KRendBlade
Kamen Knight

Post by KRendBlade »

Oh SNAP! :o Super special awesome plot twist!
Wow, what an episode. Everything links up now. I never would have guessed that they managed to wrap up nearly all of the loose ends just before the end like this. And yet, I'm grateful for it, because now they can focus on the climactic finale.

Spoiler
I've been wanting to try this for a while now. This is kinda chunky since I type too much, but I don't want to kill the thread, so I'm hiding it.
Airi and Sakurai had a baby, and it's probably Kohana. I actually did not see that coming at all. And yet it actually would make sense; maybe being a Singular Point is genetic? But Airi doesn't seem to be one... maybe it's just random, or an act of fate? And I was relieved to see Urataros triple cross the bad guys, instead of just screwing over Ryutaro and Co. If he had to go out, at least he went out like the trickster he was. It's storytelling like this that makes me appreciate the Kamen Rider series.
KamenRider2000
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by KamenRider2000 »

-
Last edited by KamenRider2000 on Sat May 09, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liner_Form
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Too creepy to answer
Favorite Actor?: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Liner_Form »

Ryuutaros and Momotaros were already sort of shocked with the loss of 1 Taros, losing another comrade made the burden exponentially worse, I believe. If Ura was the first to go, they would seem a lot more shocked when Kintaros would have left. It didn't matter who left in which order, it just depends on how many are lost . I think the Taros started to leave sooner than expected, that's why.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

KamenRider2000 wrote:this is one cool episode... but its sad to see ura go...

but is it just me or does ryu and momo care about ura more than kintaros?? :?
No, it's more like ryu and momo are starting to break down mentally more and more. It's getting harder and harder for Momo to keep his strong facade, and he was on Denbird when they showed him despairing, so no one else sees him 'cry'.

But as for the whole who told Sakurai, and Airi about all this, several things come to mind: Sakurai was Zeronos for a long ass time, even as he was going out with Airi; Kai, called Airi the queen of the imagins, now that we know she has a baby, then it might be that Hana is the queen. Sakurai, having been Zeronos for all that time, could have seen all this happening, and told Airi. :?: :| I'm confusing myself. But we still have the missing link going on with Past Yuuto. Maybe we can think of it like this. Yuuto is going through this along side Ryoutarou, so as the stuff in the series happens, new memories are uploaded to Sakurai, so with the memories added to Sakurai, that could explain how they know all about this. Once again guys, this is just me brainstorming, and as you can see I am confusing my own self.
Last edited by Tuss4 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HIDragonstar
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo, Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojiro
Dreamy: Kaoru, Kotoha,Wakana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by HIDragonstar »

OMG.. two episodes in a row that brings tears to my eyes.
As well as one that one was a real brain twist...
For a show that started silly, and a bit comedic, I'm glad to see that the show is ending with some of the great writing that I enjoy with Kamen Rider.

I don't know what is worse to see... the leaving of the Taros or watching Ryutaro and the others left behind breaking down.

Spoiler
I really think that Hana will be the child, I was just wondering if anyone knew the status of the former actor.. what was her name (I forget cause I'm really bad with names). Looke like they just completely write her out of the season since she left. Although, now that we got the kicker I'm kinda thinking they should have gone with the kid from the beginning.
People say that the real world isn't black or white, its shades of gray. I prefer to think its a rainbow spectrum, when any color is dark enough, its black, when any color is light enough, its white. Yet, there is a spectrum of cultures and values.
Kryptonian
Gao

Post by Kryptonian »

KRendBlade wrote:Oh SNAP! :o Super special awesome plot twist!
Wow, what an episode. Everything links up now. I never would have guessed that they managed to wrap up nearly all of the loose ends just before the end like this. And yet, I'm grateful for it, because now they can focus on the climactic finale.
I agree, except for one thing... this series has been at a climax from the start to the finish. :)
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

One thing I don't get. Who is Kai really? How'd he get such power? How did the Imajin really come into existance? Other than the fact we had to have a story somehow I mean.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Tuss4
Train man

Post by Tuss4 »

Saejima Kouga wrote:One thing I don't get. Who is Kai really? How'd he get such power? How did the Imajin really come into existance? Other than the fact we had to have a story somehow I mean.
Well he is a singular point, and he wants to connect to the time of the imagins. He is also trying to kill the future ruler of the imagins, either that or he is trying to destroy that which can prevent him from ruling the imagins.

Edit: holy crap I just remembered. This is probably also a key: Den-Eb betrayed Kai to help Sakurai. What does that mean, that means that all imagin are connected to kai somehow, or Kai is the gateway the imagins use in order to get through all times! Maybe in order to do that they must pledge allegiance to him. If we remember in the first episode, the sky was filled with imagins, which means Kai was already in that time. This is just theory you guys we won't know till they tell us.

Hopefully that answers some of your questions.
Last edited by Tuss4 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.

Post by Saejima Kouga »

If you actually read my questions, you'll realize the answer is no.
I know Kai's a singularity point and that he wants to take out the junction but that doesn't answer my above stated questions.
Tuss4
Train man

Post by Tuss4 »

As for the imagins, they have their own time. For Kai, I am not sure, but he may not have a past. If you recall, he becomes a lot more forgetful. He might be doing to himself what Sakurai and Yuuto are doing. Meh, I don't want to spend too much time on this.

teh_unknown1
Honey System
Favorite series: Magi, Den-O, GARO
Dreamy: Satou Takeru. ^_^
Favorite Band: MSI right now.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by teh_unknown1 »

This was an excellent episode. The whole baby plot shocked me, to be honest...didn't see that happening at all.

X_X Now Urataros is gone...not as sad as Kintaros, but still, it's pretty damn sad. *sighs*

I'm excited and sad about the last episode all at the same time.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

KRendBlade wrote:And yet it actually would make sense; maybe being a Singular Point is genetic? But Airi doesn't seem to be one... maybe it's just random, or an act of fate?
I thought Airi was a Singular Point. At least they haven't said that she isn't. And if it is genetics, then maybe both Hana and Kai are the children of Sakurai and Airi.

Also, this whole thing that tells you about a post being made while you are writing out your post is getting a bit annoying. It's happened to me three times now.
ImageImage
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Tuss4 wrote:As for the imagins, they have their own time. For Kai, I am not sure, but he may not have a past. If you recall, he becomes a lot more forgetful. He might be doing to himself what Sakurai and Yuuto are doing. Meh, I don't want to spend too much time on this.
The time of the Imajin seems to be the same one that Hana and ZeroLiner came from. But remember too that it's said the Imajin have no past to be remembered and that's why they're disappearing. As for Kai it still doesn't explain how he got any power or why he's any sort of important. If anything it may hint that he and Hana are siblings if Hana really does turn out to be Yuuto and Airi's child. That or he's Yuuto and Airi's child from another time line.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”