Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Re: Climax Jump in DDR

Post by Sho-saka »

Kamen Rider Tag wrote:
Sho-saka wrote:
Not at the moment, sadly. I haven't heard news of my friend of when the next song he's going to release soon, so this is the only release that he and I collaborate. :(
Sho, have you not checked my profile over at that one place? (You know where I'm talking about) I've done two other KR songs since then (neither of which I will mention here; buy the CDs, yo!).
Er, yeah. BTW are you Sekiria by any chance?

(We need to discuss this in PM mode for this...I'm seemed to forgotten where your profile is. > _ < Sorry...)
Kamen Rider Tag
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by Kamen Rider Tag »

Yeah, that's me; go to "that other forum". I've left you a couple PMs there.
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

Kamen Rider Tag wrote:Yeah, that's me; go to "that other forum". I've left you a couple PMs there.
Oh, that. I've left 'that forum' unexpectedly, due to growing problems with the 'Hardcore Toku' fanboys going on pointless debates on Den-O vs. Kiva vs. Kabuto stuff and for the matter of the fact that the older members were rambling on old-school Toku that I don't know of or not even bothered on watching the old TV shows to become a 'hardcore' member.

If you've trying to contact me, there's two ways: either PM me or email me, which I have an email address, though I prefer contacting you via PM better. I hate people from countries that I don't know sending me mails of telling me that they're being threatened by a bunch of gangs that I careless about.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”