Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Chou Den-O Trilogy 3: Episode Yellow released

Post by Catastrophe »

Battra wrote:As for the K-Touch... yeah yet more of Toei & Bandai wanting to sell toys combined with the inconsistent writing of Decade and you couldn't even take the time to come with a original design form Deind complete were just going to reuse Decade Complete costume, that's not even lazy that's just sad. Speaking of the rider's they chose for Diend why was Skull in their instead Gaoh. Anyone else notice that the completely skipped the Den-O movie rider, the went straight form Kabuto to Kiva, I wonder if they chose to do that because this is a Den-O movie.
This has been touched upon. It would have made sense to include a Den-O Rider and Skull, as Kuuga had no second rider (or a movie for that fact) to get a rider from. Someone brought up the point saying he's never summoned a rider from the world he was in, but I think thats lame IMO.

And your to sell toys arguement is kind of void, there weren't any prop like toys released for this movie (or any Den-O movie apart from Ore Tanjo). Figuarts on the other hand, yes, but they'd do that anyway.
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Re: Chou Den-O Trilogy 3: Episode Yellow released

Post by hamn8rjr »

you know, I've watched 1/3 of this trilogy. the red torrent doesn't wanna download for some reason, though I've enjoyed what we got so far. I laughed so many times in Blue. in Yellow... I saw the whole thing with Eve turning against Reiji from the get-go. you don't need to read spoilers or watch it before to know that. it's an artificial lifeform created to protect the flow of time with no exceptions. so of course the slightest hint of emotion from humans would set him off. seriously did anyone in this series ever hear of Terminator?

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”