2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Spongecola
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "YOU influence the WORLD, never let the WORLD influence YOU"

Re: Ryotaro Nogami Question...‎

Post by edriel13 »

iI still want the Takeru Satoh portraying Nogami Ryotaro!! He should be the original Kamen rider den-o (plat form) and not Momotaros…. Kamen riders are mostly humans and lead characters in Kamen Rider franchises are all humans (except for experimented ones like Ichigo and Nigo)

For the Den-o movies, Takeru Satoh should not think of it as another project but rather as a way of satisfying the fans for the complete reprising roles of the cast and the family he has created within the crew (Ishinomori productions)
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

don't blame the guy... the world doesn't just revolved on den-o and his fans.. the kid was put in there for the possibility of him coming back... toei could just easily give the belt to momo and just give a crappy explanation like some time distortion but they didn't
edriel13
Adventure
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Spongecola
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "YOU influence the WORLD, never let the WORLD influence YOU"

Post by edriel13 »

One thing’s for sure. We do not know any explanation/information behind Takeru Satoh why he has not shown in the latest Den-O films…. Cant find a website of this news though….
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

THe kid wouldn't be so bad, if he wasn't such a exstreme change from Ryotaro's original personality. He's to strait forward and confident. I like the original hesitance and personality with the old. I guess you can describe it as taming Momo; not pleasing. When they switched with Hana I really enjoyed that because the personality didn't change much. Matter of fact I enjoyed it more.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

edriel13 wrote:One thing’s for sure. We do not know any explanation/information behind Takeru Satoh why he has not shown in the latest Den-O films…. Cant find a website of this news though….
I'm pretty sure its because he's busy with other things. I mean, he hardly made an appearance in the Sabara Movie anyway. Toei have learnt all they need for Den-O is suit and voice actors, and it works well still, so they don't need to worry about these things.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”