Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: 8th Den-O movie?

Post by Catastrophe »

That's a good theory, I like it.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

Therm_Kitty wrote:Incidentally, I just realized that the premise of this movie explains
Spoiler
why the Rider War took place on W's earth. W and OOO take place in the same world. If the Showa series' took place in the past of OOO, then this world was the genesis of all Riders. The plan was to end all Riders where they began. Incidentally, this also gives a reason for why W and Birth are explicitly called Kamen Riders in-series and why W is so lovably Showa.
i think the rider war took place on "the world of rider war" or something.. and W was never really into decade except for the movies... even the last episode(s) didn't feature W... though i agree that W and OOO is in the same universe..
Spoiler
plus the premise seems to consider den-o being part of that world too
but decade being, there continuity can be ignored...

the movie it self is the celebration of the whole franchise... the title guys are there for several reasons... OOO's is the current series, which means the cast are very much available... den-o.., well he is probably more fitting to be the mascot of the whole franchise than decade, his popularity speaks itself
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Kikkawa Koji
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Ultimate

Post by Xander Blaze »

if you guys had forgotten, decade's meddling through riders world had made a bridge between them remember?
so my theory is, yes, OOO and W are in the same world (different city), and according to some rumors, Den Liner somehow can get past through universe now (probably because of Decade). But considering that the time line had changed (I presume) in W/OOO's world, They used to be Showa worlds to like Therm_Kitty suggested. Though it didn't explain how they got other Kamen Riders from the other universe to help. So there come the Den Liner passing through the universe thoery. The other theory is Decade helps out and brought them there.
天の道を往き、総てを司る!
Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko!
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
Disappeared since the end of Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider
Gabu
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

ONORE DIKEIDO!!!!!
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

momo just stolen diend's ability to pass worlds... take that kaito! :mrgreen:
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Post by Kiva the Bat the 6th »

kokowaks wrote:
Therm_Kitty wrote:Incidentally, I just realized that the premise of this movie explains
Spoiler
why the Rider War took place on W's earth. W and OOO take place in the same world. If the Showa series' took place in the past of OOO, then this world was the genesis of all Riders. The plan was to end all Riders where they began. Incidentally, this also gives a reason for why W and Birth are explicitly called Kamen Riders in-series and why W is so lovably Showa.
i think the rider war took place on "the world of rider war" or something.. and W was never really into decade except for the movies... even the last episode(s) didn't feature W... though i agree that W and OOO is in the same universe..
Spoiler
plus the premise seems to consider den-o being part of that world too
but decade being, there continuity can be ignored...

the movie it self is the celebration of the whole franchise... the title guys are there for several reasons... OOO's is the current series, which means the cast are very much available... den-o.., well he is probably more fitting to be the mascot of the whole franchise than decade, his popularity speaks itself
The first two "world of Rider War" wasn't specified, the first one that appeared in the series seems to just be multiple worlds collapsing on to each other, and the second one from All-Rider at that point in planning probably wasn't the world of W either. (W appeared as a wildcard Rider as opposed to a native Rider) Though in The Last Story, it was pretty clear that "that particular" Rider-War was in the world of W/Fuuto. (Shoutarou chasing the Dummy dopant into Decade's fight, Eijiro meeting Ryubee, all happened without some sort of world transition)

There's the question of why Decade didn't try to hunt W down, or why Shoutarou and friends didn't noticed all the Riders wreaking havoc in Fuuto, but Decade is so messed up that it's probably best to not try to rationalize anything from that series.

Anyhow, Imagin possessed Eiji, Gotou, and Date (especial Date) would definitely be interesting to see.
Raitaro
Post Monkey
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaoranger
Dreamy: Jasmine (DekaYellow)
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Dekaranger
Quote: Now Count Up Your Sins!-Kamen Rider W
Mind If I Reel You In?-Uratraros
F**k This Man I'm Going Into Anime-Nostailga Critic

Post by Raitaro »

More screenshots
Spoiler
Active
KR- Hibiki OOO
SS- Zyuranger Carranger Timeranger Gokaiger
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Raitaro wrote:More screenshots
Spoiler
[ Image ]
::looks at the screen shots:: Oh yeah, this is going to be fun.
Raitaro
Post Monkey

Post by Raitaro »

yeah looks like this crossover movie is not going to be all about den-o for once either im really exicted i want to see this movie so badly.
Active
KR- Hibiki OOO
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

As much as I love OG Ichigo and Nigo, I have to say that their costumes are a bit dull when placed next the more modern, sharper, and more colorful Heisei Riders. Kind of wish they'd use the The First/The Next costume again in some capacity. (Since they're doing the whole SIC/Decade thing, it wouldn't be too hard to throw them in as wildcards that just shows up to say hi to their 70's counterpart)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Didn't the actor for First Ichigo cameo (on his Shocker Bike) in Kabuto? Wouldn't be to hard to link from that.
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Catastrophe wrote:Didn't the actor for First Ichigo cameo (on his Shocker Bike) in Kabuto? Wouldn't be to hard to link from that.
IIRC at one point Toei actually commented that the appearance was done completely in character, and Tetsu Inada's Hongo was in fact the vary same as the one from The First. Too bad nothing came of it besides a nice little cameo to get people interested in The First.

Looking at the wiki, it looks like they still haven't announced who would be Ryotarou this time around. So, looks like there's a chance Takeru Satoh may come back for a little bit. Although as the plot reveal, casting list, and the Rider lineup seem to suggest, this will probably be a NEW Den-O focus movie.

In an interesting note, Ichigo is actually Den-O's uncle. lol (The fifth video down with Fujioka giving the thumbs up)

http://www.yucho-kazoku.jp/cm/gallery/

Looking back, this ad was a pretty big indicator for a upcoming crossover.
Last edited by Kiva the Bat the 6th on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamen Rider
Gabu
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

Catastrophe wrote:In an interesting note, Ichigo is actually Den-O's uncle. lol
Isnt this just a commercial?? =="
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

That's the joke~

Since they're fighting Shocker again, I wonder if the Renji Ishibashi Doctor Shinigami/Eijiro Hikari would show up again.
Raitaro
Post Monkey

Post by Raitaro »

some more screenshots
Spoiler
there are rumors out there that akaranger might appear in the film since akarangers actor has been rumored to be in the cast of this movie but then again these are rumours
Active
KR- Hibiki OOO

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”