The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Den-O HD Batch 5

Post by XIII »

So the climax comes to an end at last

This batch brings forth the last of the episodes along with the films Climax Deka and Saraba Den-O in HD

Some final parting notes from the last episodes

Senka

This is just a simple one really, its just means War damages

Usonaki

Literally means "lying tears", pretty much what Ura does and its also the fitting way to refer to him leaving

Saraba

Literally means Farewell and is the title of what should have been the last Den-O movie, but as we know it wasnt.

Its been along time coming, but we are finally done with the HD revisit of Den-O

We hope you have all enjoyed this
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Dark Ren
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Heeeennnssshhhiiiiiiinnn...!!!

Re: Den-O HD Batch 5

Post by Dark Ren »

Thank you :D ! Thank you :D ! Thank you :D ! Thank you :D!
finally one of my fav kamen rider in HD.

Climax Deka is the least of Den-O movie that I like. But I`ll give it a try in HD. Maybe it changes my mind.

anyway are you planning to release HD version of Kiva movie? since it looks like it is the only one left that is not HD in Kiva release

Edit : is there by any chance another kamen rider get a HD revisit?
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

i was wondering if this was going to come out soon. the movies were a big surprise i've been waiting to see if you guys would do saraba for a long time. in hd i mean. so whats next for rider hd revisits, maybe kabuto :D , i know they filmed it in hd.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Kiva movie will only be when I pick up a Blu-Ray of it, wont be till well into next year at the moment
No other HD revisits are planed at this time, not untill they start releasing series on Blu-Ray, there just arnt any caps of other HD riders at the moment (aside from what we have done)
I decided it would be a good idea to include the remaining movies, kinda closes this off nicely now
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

My first time through Den-O was well after the entire series had aired, so I never really watched the last 3 broadcast episodes - only the special cut version of the three. I'm glad I've now seen both, but in my opinion the special cut was a much a better send-off for the show. There were some pretty significant scenes cut to fit into the broadcast slot, including the explanation for why Ryuutaros wasn't fighting with Momotaros and Ryoutarou at the start of the finale as well as what Yuuto and Hana will be doing after Kai and his Imagin army were defeated. Even a lot of the music cues are different.

Seeing differences like that make me wish that they include cut footage on the DVD/Blu-Ray releases for the more recent series (like they did for Den-O and Kiva) instead of cast interviews. Interviews are nice, but some of those deleted scenes end up adding a lot more depth to an episode or the series as a whole.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”