Ninja_Commander
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: There's too many
2nd Favorite Series: See previous
Alignment: Neutral Good

Manga Suggestions for show

Post by Ninja_Commander »

Hello everyone,

This is the host of the new podcast that gonna be coming soon and I need your help everyone.
I plan on doing a segment that talks about manga, like finding new ones that people might wanna see and what not.

So please if you can, send me anything you can about series that are new or unusual, even if they are licensed. I want people to try out new things so they can enjoy others things besides the big name series that are out.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Manga Suggestions for show

Post by takenoko »

I recently read an interesting manga called "Nightmare After School". It's about this group of teenagers who get led to the basement infirmary where they are put to sleep. In their dreams they take on the form that truly reflects who they are and wear three beads. To get out, they must find the key, which is in one of their bodies. Also, they wake up if something damages their heart and destroys their beads. To graduate they must survive the night I guess, or something. It was a pretty interesting supernatural read
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I'd go with "Change 123" or "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi"... but those are just two of my favorite mangas so no surprise there XP

I'd explain them, but today my laziness is kicking up badly.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

takenoko wrote:I recently read an interesting manga called "Nightmare After School". It's about this group of teenagers who get led to the basement infirmary where they are put to sleep. In their dreams they take on the form that truly reflects who they are and wear three beads. To get out, they must find the key, which is in one of their bodies. Also, they wake up if something damages their heart and destroys their beads. To graduate they must survive the night I guess, or something. It was a pretty interesting supernatural read
You forgot to mention the hermaphrodite and his/her search to figure out his/her sexuality. Also, there is incest.
Zetman
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Seto Koji
Favorite Band: The Fall of Troy
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Ika de Beer!

Post by Zetman »

Lets Lagoon.

It's pretty interesting, so far.

Also Knight of Sidonia is so far very Nihei, though the art is "cleaner" than his usual, and for that matter very shonen.
Not exactly a Rider, but I'm still... Sort of a hero, I suppose.

Return to “Manga/Comics”