7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

New versions

Post by Joicerojo »

I don't know where to put this question but since it is related with this series i'll do it here.

Is there any chance that you guys will release Ryuki Series in other formats? (i.e. mp4 for example?) Since I'm watching Gaim and many comment how much is similar to Ryuki I wanted to watch Ryuki, the thing is I don't watch the series in my computer, instead I copy the files to a HDD and connect it to my Blu-ray player.
But sometimes, with some avi formats or even some mp4 formats I cannot play them in the blu-ray player. It is fantastic how since Den-O up to Gaim I've been able to watch them on a TV via the Blu-ray player rather than some small computer screen, And almost every extras of these series (with the exception of some HBV and some MV), So I got Ryuki, but the format is a format that the blu is not able to render (pixelated images although the sound is ok).

What I want to know if you guy maybe in the future will do that, otherwise I'll watch Ryuki in my computer, but it will be a disappointment...
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault

Re: New versions

Post by takenoko »

By itself, it wouldn't be that hard to do. But when balanced with all the other stuff that we have going on, it's not something that we have plans to work on at this time.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Use a free video converter. I use Freeware and I have all of TV-Nihon's releases working perfectly on my PS3.
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)

Post by Joicerojo »

Revorse wrote:Use a free video converter. I use Freeware and I have all of TV-Nihon's releases working perfectly on my PS3.
I would very much like to do it, but I have no idea about that and then I don't want trial versions of software that only would take space in my computer
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Nah nah nah. It's straight up free, playa pimp! Or at least it was last I used it.
And it's pretty simple.
Just select a video you want converted and then click its type in the bottom queue
Spoiler

After clicking your type(I picked PS3 in this instance) another menu will pop up.
Spoiler

From there just click convert. Or you can play around for a while to get your setting just right.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ryuki”