Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Agito | Ryuki | Faiz >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Ryuki 44 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Imperer lives the high-life while Tiger is being emo.

Spoiler
I don't know what to think about Imperer's character after this episode. He was treated more as late comic relief in the three previous episodes and dies via another betrayer by Tiger. As for Tiger, I still want to know why he needs to sacrifice his comrades. Sorry but sacrifice isn't the right word. I should say that he murders his comrades for becoming a hero. I don't know any true hero that kills their comrades in cold blood.

It's a bad sad that Imperer got his wish of being rich and on his way of getting married but being a Rider means you have to take it to the very end or die. And getting killed by Ouja was just mean as he basically got the hardest blow from Tiger who he considered as a friend.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Re: Ryuki 44 released

Post by XIII »

this was the first time I cheered a rider being killed, the guy just bugged the hell out of me, glad he is gone, now can we please start the build up to the finish, no more filler eps please XD
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

This to me, is like the saddest death in Ryuki.
Comatose
Gabu
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Maya
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Henshin devices

Post by Comatose »

so glad that imperor's dead.

az, you'll get your wish soon enough. :P i think there's one or two more filler type episodes then it's the fun.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Imperer though naive had points you could like about him. I saw him as a pushover mostly that didn't appreciate what he had. I guess he only noticed at the last moment of his life.
ryuho209
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Black
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Henshin Poses

Post by ryuho209 »

Dude got his wish, and then he dies. I'm gonna miss his henshin and moves.
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Artimid »

Well.. there were parts about him that I really hated, but I also felt pretty sorry for him. He was basically a kid just struggling to get out of his the pit that was his life. Granted, he did it the wrong way, with trying to sell out to people.. if he had just been honest and became allies with Shinji and Ren, he would have been able to live his happy life to the end (most likely).

Sadly, he reaped what he sowed, betrayed by someone he knew killed his best friend, and then started asking the guy if he was his friend. All in all, I view his actions as a very desperate cry for help.

Now, that isn't to say I actually liked him. I would have been just as happy if he went ahead and got his happy life, and faded from view with the assumption that "He will keep fighting his battle, but not where we see it." kind of thing, but that wasn't to be. I don't think I like the way he died.... Asakura just kind of popped out of nowhere to finish the job, which seemed random and out of place. Then, having Imperer cry for help was kind of sad and pitiful.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I thought it was a pretty tragic death. The guy just wants to get by, he does one good thing (saves Tiger) and ends up getting killed by him since Tiger is a twisted psycho.

I think I liked his attitude, since it seemed the most realistic to me. If you have special powers, are you going to be a hero or a villain or are you going to try to use it to your advantage as a mercenary? I think most people would end up in the latter category
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Artimid »

Well, that is also a good point. He was scrounging, and suddenly he is handed powers and lots of minions. He then finds out a war is going on, and there are teams. Honestly, even knowing what he did to Yui, I felt bad for him when Shinji punched him, and then he was given a grief (and later stolen from) by Kitoka. Kitoka almost handed him a death sentence in his dealings with Asakura. I felt a bit bad for him there as well.

Basically, he just had my pity.. and as Takenoko said, he was given powers and did with them what seemed natural to him in the world he lives in. Either you are at the bottom, or you are at the top.. and if you are at the top you fight your way there and suddenly you are elite. He had no Uncle Ben to give him "the talk." ^_^ Though, if I had special powers, I would probably be a villian. I always liked Magneto. :D
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

Did anyone else notice Shinji's shirt?
"Wimpy, Bullshit Artist, Womanizer, Prejudice"
I actually liked Imperer. In this economy you can really understand his troubles.

Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I really hate Tiger now.

I mean Imperer was an idiot and a douche, but he didn't do anything to deserve what he got. To me it's probably one of the saddest moments in this story. Right up there with the moment the stingray guy died.

At least that guy didn't die alone.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

I loved the way Ren's eyes were following the briefcase of money.

No matter how much I hated Imperer in the short 3 episodes or so, I gotta admit that his death was probably the most tragic amongst all the Riders thus far.
Deathstrike
Go Go!

Post by Deathstrike »

I agree. He didn't deserve that.

Just imagine the situation he was in. You are walking around in a world full of monsters, where no one can hear you scream or cry for help, and you know that your body is slowly dying away.
Being killed by Tiger would have been a less painful death (mentally)

But come to think of it, wouldn't he have been dead meat anyway? I mean, he had so many contract monsters. I doubt he could have fed them all. They would have attacked him sooner or later.
Makes you wonder why Kanzaki would create a Rider deck that requires contracts with so many Monsters. It just seems like an impossible task to feed that many.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Deathstrike wrote:I agree. He didn't deserve that.

Just imagine the situation he was in. You are walking around in a world full of monsters, where no one can hear you scream or cry for help, and you know that your body is slowly dying away.
Being killed by Tiger would have been a less painful death (mentally)

But come to think of it, wouldn't he have been dead meat anyway? I mean, he had so many contract monsters. I doubt he could have fed them all. They would have attacked him sooner or later.
Makes you wonder why Kanzaki would create a Rider deck that requires contracts with so many Monsters. It just seems like an impossible task to feed that many.
Maybe Kanzaki figured that Imperer was going to be able to beat the other riders and their monsters so tehy could be fed.
ImageImage
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

Tuss4 wrote:Did anyone else notice Shinji's shirt?
"Wimpy, Bullshit Artist, Womanizer, Prejudice"
Yeah :lol:

Return to “Kamen Rider Ryuki”