Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Re: Ryuki 45 released

Post by archer9234 »

The movie explains why she is fading away. Let's just say, if it weren't for her mistake in the past this fight wouldn't of happened.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

archer9234 wrote:The movie explains why she is fading away. Let's just say, if it weren't for her mistake in the past this fight wouldn't of happened.
Snip. Let's just let things reveal themselves in the due course of time
-take
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

Skiks wrote:Signature Image
I'm wondering if you realize the Japanese at the bottom-left of your signature is just a segment of the alphabet with no real meaning or not. I can't see why you would deliberately choose to incorporate something like that. If it's just there for aesthetic value then yeah, sure, it might look good to people who don't know Japanese but it looks utterly stupid and pointless to someone who does. At least pick something relevant to the imagery, dude. o.O;
ima sugu shutsudoukable
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Magenta wrote:
Skiks wrote:Signature Image
I'm wondering if you realize the Japanese at the bottom-left of your signature is just a segment of the alphabet with no real meaning or not. I can't see why you would deliberately choose to incorporate something like that. If it's just there for aesthetic value then yeah, sure, it might look good to people who don't know Japanese but it looks utterly stupid and pointless to someone who does. At least pick something relevant to the imagery, dude. o.O;
Wow, Haterade much?
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

DrinkItDown wrote:
Wow, Haterade much?
Haterade... the hell?

But yeah what he is saying does make sense...
ImageImage
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Artimid »

Wow, 5 episodes left? These are going to be a fast paced few episodes, but then I can finally watch the movie. >_< I can't wait. While I am not sure if I will ever rewatch this series, I am not regretting sticking it out and watching it up to this point, which is more than I can say for many of the Kamen Rider's series. It had a few boring parts, such as Ren running out of the room whenever something upset him, getting on his bike and driving off into the sunset for a bit.

I really do like Tiger's armor design, but he is really a wasted character. I kind of view him as one of the summoned mobs that the bosses bring out whenever they are fighting the heroes; except here, the only difference is it is one guy, and he runs when he loses instead of exploding. :p

Oh! Also, in this episode, I think this is the first time I have seen a character tell another NOT to use the power-up, and instead to conserve energy. I liked that, especially considering that Shinji didn't finish off the mobs any faster than he would have without it. So that was kind of cool.

Skiks, I like your signature. Whether it is jibberish or not, maybe Skiks just picked it for... you know... artistic reasons? Maybe he just likes it, there is an entire art (Calligraphy) based around drawing "pretty" characters, so it isn't like picking random items because they look nice isn't.. you know... a several thousand year tradition in Asia. Just because a few people who decide to try to read everything that has a Japanese character in it, and therefore don't like something doesn't mean anything. >_< So I agree with DrinkIitDown, swap some of the Haterade for a chill pill. For Gunzy, I am not sure who his posting in reference too, but I believe he is agreeing with DrinkIt?
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Artimid wrote:Wow, 5 episodes left? These are going to be a fast paced few episodes, but then I can finally watch the movie. >_< I can't wait. While I am not sure if I will ever rewatch this series, I am not regretting sticking it out and watching it up to this point, which is more than I can say for many of the Kamen Rider's series. It had a few boring parts, such as Ren running out of the room whenever something upset him, getting on his bike and driving off into the sunset for a bit.

I really do like Tiger's armor design, but he is really a wasted character. I kind of view him as one of the summoned mobs that the bosses bring out whenever they are fighting the heroes; except here, the only difference is it is one guy, and he runs when he loses instead of exploding. :p

Oh! Also, in this episode, I think this is the first time I have seen a character tell another NOT to use the power-up, and instead to conserve energy. I liked that, especially considering that Shinji didn't finish off the mobs any faster than he would have without it. So that was kind of cool.

Skiks, I like your signature. Whether it is jibberish or not, maybe Skiks just picked it for... you know... artistic reasons? Maybe he just likes it, there is an entire art (Calligraphy) based around drawing "pretty" characters, so it isn't like picking random items because they look nice isn't.. you know... a several thousand year tradition in Asia. Just because a few people who decide to try to read everything that has a Japanese character in it, and therefore don't like something doesn't mean anything. >_< So I agree with DrinkIitDown, swap some of the Haterade for a chill pill. For Gunzy, I am not sure who his posting in reference too, but I believe he is agreeing with DrinkIt?
He being Magneta...

My god... (-_-"
ImageImage
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

Is the ORE Journal a blog and/or a real newspaper? That kinda puzzled me, considering I've never seen an actual paper.

That was hilarious when Big Boss brought an entire computer instead of bring a laptop. Oh, computers from 8 years ago...
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

It's an Internet newspaper. Here's the link to the site:

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ryuki/charact ... index.html
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Hey Odin makes his triumphant return just in time to save Yui. I loved the look on Tiger's face when Asakura told him he's the one that finished off Imperer, that and I bet he was totally surprised under the helmet when Kitaoka blocked his sneak attack.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kamen Rider Ryuki”