Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Agito | Ryuki | Faiz >
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Ryuki 50 Released (Final TV Episode)

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Well, it took a while, but I caught up to the end of the series....which you had to watch the clip show to understand....though it WAS an ending. I'll give it that.

....so you can trade the soul of one small girl to give her creepy mirror clone ten or so years of quasi-life in the real world, but it takes the death of a dozen grown men to extend that. And they have to hold a magic deck of cards which allows them to form contracts with mirror monsters created by you and said girl. Said contracts make these deck-holders more powerful, as they can draw strength from the mirror monsters. However, they can pass that power at any time. They can also form contracts with more than one monster, though the monsters need to eat for some reason so whoever does that will have to work overtime killing people and/or spare monsters who run around eating people. The deck holders are given spider-sense, though, so finding monsters will be easy. Also, whoever passes their magic card deck to someone else will probably be eaten by the monsters (it won't count towards the quasi-life death toll). At this point, the rules go into a gray area, but it WILL still count towards the toll if the deck is destroyed and subsequently its owner (though not before the death of the owner). If the owner dies and the deck survives, however....it still counts. Maybe? Also, you can remake the deck things, which are actually more like beltbuckles with a pocket for cards. You can make them stronger, you can stop them from working...oh, and you have a champion avatar who can't die until he fights the last deckholder. Though you can actually just pick anyone at any time, say they're the last, fight that person, and call it good. Really, the whole dozen people thing is just for kicks. Also, as another perk, you can command all the mirror monsters to attack in swarms. Or bugger off. Or kidnap people, they'll do anything really. And you can have a card that lets you go back in time. Wait, that's a little unfair...it causes memory loss? Yeah, that's it...if your avatar loses, the life extension goes to the winner, but since you aren't fighting you can at least pull a do-over.

...I wonder why those kids were beaten....
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

^^This show is more complex than the rules of the Death Note.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
amuro0093
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Post by amuro0093 »

I don't like this kind of ending. But overall it's a decent series.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Kinda disappointed that the ORE staff lost out on their amazing story of the Mirror World & Asakura didn't get to truly settle things with Kitaoka, but it was an enjoyable ending and to be expected since I doubt Toei would want to end on everyone dieing in the end, Going back to the fight between Ouja & Zolda it was pretty impressive & i'm glad that Genocider got one last shot a glory to really drive the point home that this was the last battle between these two.

Many thanks to all those who put so much work into the series. :D
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

The only thing that I don't get in the epilogue is did Shirou also die???????????? It was the only thing that really confused me.
Hikikomori-san
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/555/Ryuki
Favorite Band: NoGod
My boom: Deluhi/Crossfaith
Quote: "Bandai laughs at our pain...and drinks our tears." - Vangelus

Post by Hikikomori-san »

Zazelle wrote:The only thing that I don't get in the epilogue is did Shirou also die???????????? It was the only thing that really confused me.
Yeah, that kinda confused me too at first. Then I assumed that he just fainted from exhaustion. Besides, it didn't really matter - their time reset, which created a happy ending, sort of. I liked it a lot =) it was really sweet (for a lack of a manlier word) and really peaceful. I cried when Gorou and Kitaoka died - it was just really tragic that Gorou decided to die along with his boss/best friend ='( Yeah, I'm rather sensitive with everything in general. >_<
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi

Post by Zazelle »

What I meant was when you see the picture of Yui and Shirou in their teens, does that mean that both of them died? I mean Yui died obviously but Shirou?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Well, they say Shirou died in America or Japan. Plus he said he doesn't have a physical form, so that's why Odin fills in for him
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi

Post by Zazelle »

Yeah, but if he reversed time, wouldn't he have a physical form again? Oh well, no time to worry about those things, what's done is done.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ryuki”