Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: Keitai 06 released

Post by Battra »

Very good episode, I loved 7's surprised/shocked face it's just so funny. That screen with all seven phones is interesting we've seen 3 and 4 is inactive undergoing repairs, whats really interesting is that Braver 02 isn't showing any signs of life if that's how you want to define it, I wonder where it is or what's happened to it?
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I wanna see her on her own mission---not on a date gone wrong.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

Sho-saka wrote:
Kogashi wrote:wow... a whole 9 minutes before the actual op... Think that's a record of some kind seeing how it's not the first episode.
Try and compare it to Gintama; one of their episodes hadn't shown us the OP, right until the end of the first half, where Gintoki complains that he IS the main star of the show and why the Shinsengumi are taking the spotlight and not him. Yes, it's anime, but it's on the same evening as Keitai 7, even though they're on two completely different timeslots.
naw the worst was when they had it at the end of the episode, during the end of season before that battle arc started lol

Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

gekiwaza wrote:
Is shiitake really that bad?

I really like seeing Seven running maybe it was because of the face he had on his screen, but I found it really funny.
Some people don't like mushrooms in general because of their spongy texture. Improperly cooked, shiitakes can become tough like shoe leather while still retaining their spongy texture that mushrooms haters can't stomach. The Japanese have their own idiosyncrasies when it comes to foods such as a preference for what is best described as "snot-like" textures like those found in mochi and natto. (You can thank me later for ruining your enjoyment of mochi :lol: )

I think everything 07 does is funny because it is both serious and silly at the same time. He is such a great character.

I actually found Andou to be quite entertaining. The guy is weird in a subtle way. He works at home while still wearing his work clothes (doesn't even bother to take off his dress shoes) and listens to opera.
Ant Crown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: KR: 555
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Den-O
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Ant Crown »

As soon as this ep gets on Veoh I'm posting it on a Forum thread called: Scenes that Define 'PWNED'
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Touko is definitely a stalker. She definitely abuse her position in getting Andou's phone number. I would guess that 02 probably gotten broken by 01.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

I love mushrooms and I wanna try shiitakes. Deneb is good for trying to get Yuuto to eat it. I think at one point, they listed mushrooms as some of healthiest food in the world.

Heh, stay away from her when she's in love. It's a funny ep. Love those scenes that showed the victims of her love. Did she really vomit on Kirihara I wonder? lol

(Weird, after I made 666th post, I lost the connection to TVN for a bit tonight. Seriously. O.o Is 01 lurking around here? Stay away from me Devil K!! I need my Angel K. What a coincidence.)
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I think the server was having unscheduled maintenance last night. Or atleast that's what Quatre told me. XD
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

The HD version is released. Download the batch to show your support for future batches.

Return to “Keitai Sousakan 7”