Male: Yes
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Jetman
Dreamy: Asami Tatsuya
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Competitive Pokemon

Re: Keitai Sousakan 7 - 23 released

Post by dkmagby88 »

Did anyone notice how poorly edited that scene was with the bike borrowing? I'm assuming it was a lot racier, but they edited it down A LOT. Maybe because they didn't want to go there in this episode. I guess maybe they wanted some comic relief in this episode, but then just opted out of it to keep the serious tone...although...makes you wonder why it was even there in the first place.

Plus, this series just got a whole lot more confusing. So many new characters and story development. Honestly, I never thought this series would go this far.
TheRamenBandit
Mega
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: GAR FOR BISHOP!
Favorite Band: AAA

Post by TheRamenBandit »

if the series goes pass 24-25, assume its a 50ep show
CLICK ME!
According to the "TV-Nihon girls," i'm a prick
Vangelus
Go Go!

Post by Vangelus »

Wasn't it announced as 50 eps? Or is that one of those things someone told me and I filed away without checking? :lol:
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: LEGO

Post by Arigomi »

An interesting episode but I wasn't pulled in by the dramatic moments. I guess I am weird that way.
Spoiler
-Magira having 01 stick to his face with all limbs deployed was gross.
-The scene with the bike was so random. "When we meet next, right?" :shock:
-Splicing Keita riding the bike with other scenes reminded me of "The Wizard of Oz".
-Mimisaka's new haircut really suits her.
-It's been a long time since the detectives made an appearance and they are still somewhat in the dark.
-Motomiya's earring bothered me so much since he is wearing a suit. I wanted to rip that earring chain off his head.
-I'm sad that we won't be able to see 05 since it was destroyed before being completed.
-My favorite part has to be when Mito shows up to greet 01. "Are you properly charging?" :lol:
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

KickHopper wrote: Did anyone else notice that right before Keita broke the chains, the chain on his right arm was still really slack though he was acting like it was holding him back?
Yeah. That scene was easily fixed, dunno why they didn't notice this flaw.

Also, wish I could remember where I saw that new character from. Hiraoka Yuta? If not, then who was he? Anyone can tell me?

That ep was nice but confusing. I got to watch it again to figure out what those three people were talking about.

So was 01 lying at the end?

Boy, if Kirihara knew where his seeker was...
What type of woman would put it in that place? I mean what if it vibrated?

Also the way Magira acted, he made it looks like Kirihara and he was in a relationship before. :P
Wish I could see more of that fighting scene. Two riders fighting each other. Wait...no this isn't KR, nevermind then.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Bauffie
Save the life
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

>>>What type of woman would put it in that place? I mean what if it vibrated?
I thought the exact same thing, but tried to keep the image off my head. It's not something that one should do...

>>>Also the way Magira acted, he made it looks like Kirihara and he was in a relationship before. :P
YES. omg That scene was hot. The fight and the bonda... um... ... Seriously, it was nicely executed. Non-seriously, Magira totally leaned his head on Kirihara. Speaking of Kirihara, he looked mighty cool at the end of the episode.
But for real, why the heck did Kirihara leave Magira there and expected him to stay there without supervision? It's not like he was needed at where 01 was. >_> Ok, fine, maybe he was supposed to help Keita, but meh. It's not like he doesn't know that Magira is behind something.

Really, Keita's actor keep impressing me with every episode. The guy's crazy. :] I really didn't want Keita to break the chains at the end(I mean, 2 of them?), because that's way cliché, but eh, at least he didn't do anything else.

01 was really adorable at the end. It's too bad, I wanted him to stay with the boss, so he could get a bit of action. The man is a reallycool character and the keitai is a tsundere. <3
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Parallel Decentralized Link... Every time I see that it's... Painful, beautiful, terrifying, awe inspiring... I just don't know.

Great episode
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>>What type of woman would put it in that place? I mean what if it vibrated?
>I thought the exact same thing, but tried to keep the image off my head. It's not something that one should do...

So after reading all these posts, I went back and checked that scene. I totally didn't notice where she pulled it out of before.

>>>Also the way Magira acted, he made it looks like Kirihara and he was in a relationship before. :P
YES. omg That scene was hot.

Pfff, you girls and your yaoi fanfics XD I kind of laughed when they said "long time no see" since they both were actors in Ryuki too. So it's a reunion for the actors as well

>Also, wish I could remember where I saw that new character from. Hiraoka Yuta? If not, then who was he? Anyone can tell me?

Who's that? The only new character that I remember was The First. The other guest was Maaru's voice actor from Rescue Force
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

The episode was well excuted but a one lingering question

if Magira wasn't the enemy of against Seven and why he despised Anchor
plus he was a agent in training just like Keita even though Keita didn't want to join Anchor in the first place?

More questions than answers huh

Also Motomiya is might be the true enemy in the series plus this ''Sensei'' he kept referring to pose a certain possibility that he may know more behind Anchor's schemes
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

Spoiler
Me calling through 3, output on speaker-kun...
kriiing....kriiing....kriiing....kriiing....kriiing....

Please don't answer.

Spoiler
Story feels Alias to me, SD-6 now Anchor.

Actually, I kinda like that bike scene. It reminds me of episode 1.
SonicCaps5
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Favorite Actor?: Kenji Matsuda
Favorite Band: MAN WITH A MISSION
My boom: Tokusatsu, and MWAM
Quote: "No matter how dark things become, I am the light that will shine the way.
All you have to do... is look up."

Post by SonicCaps5 »

Man, that episode(s) was intense. I'm out of breath from watching it. I knew it seemed kinda long.

I knew it was too good to last. (Referring to 01 leaving in the end)
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Ah, didn't know he was in Ryuki as well. Looking forward to the ep where they will meet.

I meant who was that new guy, Motomiya-san (sp?), the one in suit with a cold looking face and the earring. He looks so familiar, but I can't tell from where. Unsure if it's from toku or just j-drama I saw him in.

Anyhow, back to Kirihara and Magira, I was thinking "Man, he's going to escape anyway." And yeah so he did. No problem, this just give us a chance to see them doing that stuff again in the future, right? :P
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
junkergt
7X
Favorite series: Decade
Dreamy: 01
Favorite Band: The Brillant Green
My boom: S.I.C

Post by junkergt »

^motomiya, i think seen him from a jdrama...

i didnt know anchor and under anchor are two separate entities until this episode explicitly state otherwise

it seems that all magira wants is not only to help 01 get his answer and allow 01 to achieve parallel link (as they said, the link made AI become more "humane") , still i cant seem to understand his actions with all his mysterious "pranks" to the under anchor organisation.

to add on, if magira is fifth's buddy, wouldnt he want to plot something real evil against 01 instead ...? unless he does not know yet and the part that he supposed to be dead could be crucial to clear up this.
--------
the only thing i can think of why she put speaker inside her pants is that she wants it to prevent eliza from controlling them (rmb kirihara called up speaker using eliza system?). With the chaos that is in under anchor , the best place will be kept with her...although i still dun understand why she must hide it there >_> dun she have pockets in her lab suit?
My Brute
Guns are used for Subtraction
TheRamenBandit
Mega
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: GAR FOR BISHOP!
Favorite Band: AAA

Post by TheRamenBandit »

anyone besides me noticed the Kendama (Cup and Ball) in the beginning of the episode where Keita woke up

and what was up with the lazy Bluetooth that 01 was posing as when Magira was talking to Keita
CLICK ME!
According to the "TV-Nihon girls," i'm a prick
pusangnegro
There are four lights!
There are four lights!

Post by pusangnegro »

isnt Motomiya KR 1 from KR the first and KR the next?

Return to “Keitai Sousakan 7”