Wiki Link
zeldAIS
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: 音楽とか妖怪のテマ
2nd Favorite Series: スーパー戦隊シリーズ
Dreamy: 松岡茉優Queen
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 漫画,音楽,ドラマ,映画
Quote: "The fan translations community must be helping & understanding each other."
"Quality fan translations take quality time."
Type: INFP Healer

Olivia's Rain - Keitai Sousakan 7 2nd ending karaoke

Post by zeldAIS »

And after ages later, I finally get to finish Olivia's Rain PV - Olivia~ <333 *gets shot*

Truthfully, the released version is the 3rd version I made (obviously, the first 2 karaoke effects I made, I honestly was not happy so I rejected, then waited for a Eureka moment, then so on and on)

I also got to blame a friend of mine in the otaku community in the Philippines where I will meet again at this weekend's ToyCon (but ToyCon's done when the PV's released probably), who asked a copy of Keitai Sousakan 7. When I was burninating his copies of the very memorable series, I can't help but watch some random episodes here and there - which got me reminded again to finish this PV. So Ariks, thank you for subconciously reminding me about this karaoke - sorry, this PV is not with the DVDs I will give you so might as well download this when released LOL
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Olivia's Rain - Keitai Sousakan 7 2nd ending karaoke

Post by Phoenix512 »

For an Olivia MV, she looks pretty normal in this compared to some of the other MVs in the past. The effects are cool.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I absolutely love this song, it's just one of those song's that you instantly fall in love with the first time you hear it, it's so catchy. Nice seeing the MV for it, Olivia's so quick with the transition from English to Japanese & combined with the accent it was really hard to decipher the lyrics by just listening to it, I was hearing "The Rain is Back Again." instead of "Vanishing".

Very nice with everyone wearing white and having the Tye dye graphics appear over her & the band, certainly amazing that something as simple as that makes Olivia really stand out. What was with those furry ears it made her look like a cross between a Vulcan & an Elf, those just looked really out of place with the rest of the video.

Thanks you very much for the release. :D :D <3
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I like the other songs on the CD a bit more though. Definitely a good buy, worth checking out if you like Olivia

Return to “Keitai Sousakan 7”