TokuUSA: The Otaku's Podcast

Because otaku can't live only on anime, toku, and jdrama
jonny5
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Quote: Psychic "Your aura is a very bright prominent purple, this indicates that you have very high expectations." Me "Purple? I guess I'll never be a sentai....."

TokuUSA: The Otaku's Podcast

Post by jonny5 »

Are you one of the many Otaku's looking for a decent podcast to satisfy your Tokusatsu cravings? Well then TokuUSA is the podcast for you! TokuUSA brings you all of the news, updates, and reviews of everything Tokusatsu every week. TokuUSA is hosted by myself Jonny5 (@souldapop) and Otter (@ragequitotter), and is brought to you by The Rage Quit Radio. Don't think we forgot about all of you anime buffs, because we will feature a different anime every week on the podcast.
For all of your TokuUSA updates (and for all of the podcasts to come) be sure to join the forum at http://theragequitradio.proboards.com or follow us on twitter @ragequitradio.
TokuUSA's first episode will debut 10/9/2012.
Otter
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Yes, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla, please!

Re: TokuUSA: The Otaku's Podcast

Post by Otter »

Thanks to Takenoko, for shamelessly plugging our forum! The forums are active and ready for you to join in the conversation! Also the podcast is now on iTunes, but for those of you not on iTunes check out feeds.feedburner.com/RQR-TokuUSA!

Again thank you to all here on TV-Nihon and Takenoko!

Return to “Entertainments”