Translating Masquerade Style (Kamen Rider TRPG), looking for additional help

Because otaku can't live only on anime, toku, and jdrama
darkonezero
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Translating Masquerade Style (Kamen Rider TRPG), looking for additional help

Post by darkonezero »

I'm currently in the process of translating a Japanese TRPG ruleset for Kamen Rider and I could use some additional hands. It isn't a problem with translating, but one of sheer volume. The only requirements are a decent grasp of the English language, and it would be very helpful to read Japanese or have a decent knowledge in Kamen Rider lore. The developer of the ruleset is NowRiver and the beta version of the ruleset is currently available for free. A physical version is also available for those who are interested in purchasing a copy. There are free and paid supplements to the ruleset which add newer riders and other series, but that's not a concern until the main ruleset has been translated. The series included in the main ruleset are Kuuga, Agito and Faiz.
Here is a what I've translated so far (Note that this is completely machine translated and I only performed cleanup):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8qd1L ... sp=sharing

Reply if any of this seems interesting or if you'd like to help. The main hurdle is the large amount supplemental entries for transformations, skills, equipment, races, etc. Who I'm seeking are passionate fans with time to help translate, professional-level skills are optional.
Here is a free wallpaper from the NowRiver homepage:
Spoiler

Update:
Character creation and basic determination rules have been translated, currently translating combat rules.
Looking for help in the following:
Special determination rules (25-27)
Archetypes (36-43)
Tribes (44-45)
Professions (46-48)
Gadgets (49-103)
NPCs (104-132)
Names (143-148)
Act Cards (149-154)
Act Card List (155-159)

Return to “Entertainments”