Super Sentai Music on iTunes

Because otaku can't live only on anime, toku, and jdrama
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Super Sentai Music on iTunes

Post by erikhol »

I wanted to let anyone who might not have heard - they are beginning to put Super Sentai Music on iTunes. This can pretty much solve any inflated costs of ordering CDs all the way from Japan. Right now they have the openings for Gokaiger, Goseiger, Shinkenger, Go-onger, Gekiranger, and Boukenger available, with apparently more on the way. I don't know what their end goal of what songs they plan on putting out for sale, but they said by April they would have all the series songs. (I think. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up about every Sentai Song that's existed being available, even though that's what I'm hoping for)

They also said, as needed, they might do other series songs in the future.

Anyway, I just hope anyone who's interested might want to check out the songs. On iTunes just search "Super Sentai", or "Gokaiger" - and the songs should come up. Don't mistake the "Japan Anime" albums, though, as those are just sound-alikes of the real songs.

Anyway, I just thought people here might be interested to hear about this (if you haven't already.)
shadowneko003
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Abaranger
Favorite Band: Cascada
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Her boyfriend's a pilot

Re: Super Sentai Music on iTunes

Post by shadowneko003 »

At first I was waiting to see if they were going to put the ED to Gokaiger, but then American Express is giving members 5 free songs. I got 4 songs and another that I've been wanting.
LJ Blogger
Do not PM me about DDL links. Please report them here in the correct forum

YES, we know our DDL links are dead! READ THIS.
Kymchee
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuranger
Dreamy: Geki of Zyuranger
Favorite Actor?: Yuuta Mochizuka
Favorite Band: Scatman John
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: uncut Pocket Monster
Quote: "There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force." The King of Atlantis, Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Re: Super Sentai Music on iTunes

Post by Kymchee »

Thanks!

More music to nurture my insanity...Then again, when your father neglects to share his heritage and mother doesn't understand to boot, thank God for paternal grandmas!

My grandmother is part Japanese and would let me watch anime uncut AND in the original language on LaserDiscs when I was a small child. Then again, I have to relearn Japanese and boy, does verbal conjugation get me worked up
To trolls: When I say "I WILL KILL YOU WITH ALL MY HOPES AND REGRETS", I mean, "You mess with any of us and the moderators will be called in." That's all I know.
To newbies: Welcome and watch for puns.

Return to “Entertainments”