2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Messiah movie?

Post by butyoumight »

I'm surprised no one here posted about this flick. It's not the best movie in the world, but considering the cast list is literally about 95% Toku veterans...

Cast includes, but isn't limited to:
Arai Atsushi (Miharu/Kamen Rider Aqua/Poseidon)
Takahashi Ryuki (Fourze's Kengo)
Inoue Masahiro (Kamen Rider Decade)
Kinomoto Minehiro (Kamen Rider Accel)
Jinnai Sho (Go-Buster's Enter)
Hosogai Kei (Gokaiger's Basco)
Kato Keisuke (Kamen Rider Ixa)
Aizawa Rina (Saki/Go-On Yellow)

I'd love to see it subbed sometime, but it's pretty self-explanatory even without. And silly, endlessly silly, but it gets even sillier if you imagine everyone as their Toku counterparts. XD

Anyone?
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Re: Messiah movie?

Post by Lunchboxx »

is there a movie synopses you can post? I wanna know what it's about.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

http://messiah-movie.jp/

through google translate

Near future, the world was divided into "Eastern Federal" and "Northern Coalition" is dichotomized. To train spies special called Meanwhile, Japan is "cherry" aka, sharp aronia is a part of it, the school Yongkang St. to monitor the brother of the sum morning Shimada terrorist Union's northern along with the 珀 seen Mitsu-buddy I sneaked into .......
Into a live-action comic popular in the series in "ASUKA" monthly. Spy action to draw the activities of our spies has been training for special missions in the country. For the mission, candidates of "Sakura" is a spy known as public safety, but aronia sharp move in the school as a spy ... some. Directed by Shusuke Kaneko Yosuke Kuroda "DEATH NOTE", of "Furikabutte" Trigun "screenplay" will serve as big.
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters

Post by butyoumight »

More or less, hah!

It's about a couple pairs of secret agents (Aqua&Decade and Enter&Accel) with a special task force called Sakura. Aqua, being young looking is sent undercover to a private school to befriend the younger brother of a knock terrorist in equal parts to protect him and to possibly flush out his older brother. His partner also ends up stationed at the school, and the others show up intermittently to spy from other perspectives.

Does that make any sense at all?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I swear there's a Messiah thread around here somewhere. Probably just has a non-obvious topic name. I even created a wiki page for this movie a while back, but couldn't write much since I knew nothing about it:

http://www.wolfinspace.com/wiki/Messiah_%28Movie%29
HW-DiEnd
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Luka Milfly
Favorite Actor?: Anna Nagata
Favorite Band: Motörhead
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Yorozuya Gin-Chan
Quote: "The world is a lonely place,you're on your own..."

Post by HW-DiEnd »

I'll only watch it because of Hosogai Kei.It would be nice to see him in a Basco-like role another time.And about Rina Aikawa.She's pretty hot ;)
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by butyoumight »

School or hacking or terrorism or something.
Take, this is literally the best summary of Messiah ever. It's basically like that!

Husband and I call it "the Boys Love that is NOT A BOYS LOVE" because there's some definite tension between the lead character (Kamen Rider Aqua) and the target he's supposed to only be PRETENDING to befriend (Utahoshi Kengo). And there's something that is pretty obviously a kiss or nearly so at the end, but it's conventienly blocked by a wayward hand. CURSES!

I only brought it up because I was having a spree of Jinnai Sho and thought I'd see if anyone else had seen it, heh.
I'll only watch it because of Hosogai Kei.It would be nice to see him in a Basco-like role another time.
The first I heard about it was actually because of Kei, it was only after the DVD came out that I was aware of the significance of the rest of the actors, heh. Which is funny because Kei's part is really not very large at all. And he was possibly filming Gokai concurrently with this, because he's definitely got the Basco hair going on XD
HW-DiEnd
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

Post by HW-DiEnd »

butyoumight wrote:
School or hacking or terrorism or something.
Take, this is literally the best summary of Messiah ever. It's basically like that!

Husband and I call it "the Boys Love that is NOT A BOYS LOVE" because there's some definite tension between the lead character (Kamen Rider Aqua) and the target he's supposed to only be PRETENDING to befriend (Utahoshi Kengo). And there's something that is pretty obviously a kiss or nearly so at the end, but it's conventienly blocked by a wayward hand. CURSES!

I only brought it up because I was having a spree of Jinnai Sho and thought I'd see if anyone else had seen it, heh.
I'll only watch it because of Hosogai Kei.It would be nice to see him in a Basco-like role another time.
The first I heard about it was actually because of Kei, it was only after the DVD came out that I was aware of the significance of the rest of the actors, heh. Which is funny because Kei's part is really not very large at all. And he was possibly filming Gokai concurrently with this, because he's definitely got the Basco hair going on XD

And what about Minehiro? Why can't he say again our lovely ''Don't Ask me Questions''? XD
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by butyoumight »

And what about Minehiro? Why can't he say again our lovely ''Don't Ask me Questions''? XD
Minehiro's too busy being stuck with literally the exact same Bad Hair Extension Issue that plagued Deneb-possessed-Yuuto XD Like seriously, if it weren't for the color difference I'd think they used the same extensions. It looks like a mullet.

Not that he's not still cute. Because he is. And pretty serious too! But then again, he is partnered with Sho, so.
HW-DiEnd
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

Post by HW-DiEnd »

Only one last question:

That kengo boy can do any other roles that doesn't include him being an *******?

Return to “Movies”