7X
Quote: おばあちゃんが言っていた「世の中で覚えておかなければならない名前はただ一つ。天の道を往き、総てを司る男……天道総司」

Re: Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu

Post by kiyominai »

kitsuke wrote:
kiyominai wrote:I was given this link

http://www.asiatorrents.me/download.php ... 64.torrent

YOu'll have to make an account at asiatorrents.me first however
Thanks for finding a torrent; do you know if it's the same file as the one linked in the blog? If it isn't, it might not be synced correctly..

Hello, I just downloaded the movie file from that torrent link and it syncs just fine.

Thank you mtlam, for uploading to Mega.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

It was a pretty interesting movie.
I've never been the biggest fan of romantic sort of films but I will watch one from time to time. I don't believe I've really seen a Japanese one before. It's interesting to compare it to the romance films here in the US. For one, it's a 2 hour film and they got away with only like 3 kisses. Anything else you see, people are banging before the climax of the movie.
The guy Tsubaki was super rapey in the beginning. He wasn't even smooth or a playboy, in my opinion. I'm glad he changed.
kiyominai
7X
Quote: おばあちゃんが言っていた「世の中で覚えておかなければならない名前はただ一つ。天の道を往き、総てを司る男……天道総司」

Post by kiyominai »

Revorse wrote:It was a pretty interesting movie.
I've never been the biggest fan of romantic sort of films but I will watch one from time to time. I don't believe I've really seen a Japanese one before. It's interesting to compare it to the romance films here in the US. For one, it's a 2 hour film and they got away with only like 3 kisses. Anything else you see, people are banging before the climax of the movie.
The guy Tsubaki was super rapey in the beginning. He wasn't even smooth or a playboy, in my opinion. I'm glad he changed.
Yeah, it's interesting how different Western and Asian romance are. I also find it interesting how the Japanese male character goes through more changes in character compared to the US ones. I find the "I was able to love all along" so annoying in US dramas.

I was hesitant to watch the movie at first because I knew about the attempted rape scene, but I'm glad that I went through with it. It was fun to see a lot of toku actors in it too.

Thank you for watching it.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Hey, thanks for subbing it.

Return to “Movies”