A Kamen Rider Dragon Knight actor got hired to play Bruce Lee in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming movie

All them talking pictures
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

A Kamen Rider Dragon Knight actor got hired to play Bruce Lee in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming movie

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Mike Moh/Danny Cho/Kamen Rider Hunt must've impressed Tarantino. Good for him.

Film's called Once a Upon a Time in Hollywood. Set in 1969, will feature Leo DiCaprio as the main character.

Now, I await word from the family and see if they accept Mike and/or Tarantino's casting choice for this one.

Say what you will about Dragon Knight, but actors and actresses do have the right to improve their craft years after.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: A Kamen Rider Dragon Knight actor got hired to play Bruce Lee in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming movie

Post by Catastrophe »

Dragon Knight was fairly good. Mike Mohs good Axe was a fairly cool character as well and his acting was better than what you'd expect from that type of show.

Return to “Movies”