Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

There's never anything good on
TypicalStandUser
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: Amazons
2ndFavoriteSeries: GoBusters
Dreamy: Claire Hasumi
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

Post by TypicalStandUser » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:21 am

“Our dad always saw himself as the Bright Knight and aspired to make a positive impact on his fans’ lives. He was and always will be our hero.”
-West family, today

The Campy Caped Crusader of the 60's, Quahog's Mayor West, a young Mermaid Man, a fictional Ernest Hemingway, the man who created and cultivated a self-parody trope where actors play exaggerated versions of themselves/their famous roles in certain movies (I.E: Neil Patrick Harris in the Harold and Kumar movies).

You will be missed, Adam West.

This year, there's supposed to be a sequel for Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Batman VS Two-Face. Perhaps it'll get canceled or in honor of West, they'll finish it and release it this year.
The jackass in David Production who chose a coitus-inducing 90's R&B song for JoJo Part 5's Ending theme should be tortured with a 24-7-365 BBC@JAV binge-session.

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

Post by takenoko » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:30 am

Oh man, that's such a bummer. I remember coming home and watching the live Batman show reruns. Adam West always seemed like a pretty good dude with a sense of humor. He'll be missed.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2ndFavoriteSeries: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:03 pm

RIP Adam We

Return to “TV”