2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumi Hikari
Favorite Actor?: Takanori Kikuchi
Favorite Band: Jonzun Crew
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: pantsu

Re: What are your favorite tv shows ?

Post by KamenRiderKnives »

its more of a "based on Journey to the West" than an actual accurate telling of the story, but its the cast that make it, well a combination of the original cast and the dubbing cast. There are some subbed episodes available for the 2nd season but these do not contain the humour that comes across in the english dub. Also the fact that it is an english dubbing cast (rather than american) makes it different too.
LordDais13
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Power Rangers
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Z from PR SPD
Favorite Actor?: Jet Li
Favorite Band: Megadeth
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Darkness will seize the land, destroy all you hold dear & make playthings of your heroes. For I am the reaper of men, the chaser of souls, I am the weaver of nightmares, the heart of darkness. I am now & ever will be the purity of evil. An all encompassing darkness from which there is no mercy, no hope, no escape."

-The Undertaker-

Post by LordDais13 »

Well it depends. If you're asking what are my favorite tv shows that are still being aired on tv, then those would be, in no particular order: Smallville, Supernatural (I've only seen it up to season 4. I've been trying to catch up with the DVDs so I haven't seen season 5 yet), Doctor Who, TNA iMPACT!, UFC, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Golden Girls, The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody, The Suite Life On Deck, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, The Simpsons & Charmed. I don't watch a lot of tv nowadays. I may have forgot to add a few.

Yeah, I watch little kid shows, so what? Just in case anyone wants to ridicule me for it, I believe a person can watch whatever television programs he or she finds enjoyable, regardless at what age it's aimed at. I'd like to also note that yes, I do also watch WWE too. But I didn't include it on my favorites list because I feel recently WWE's pragramming has become garbage compared to what it once was. I'm very easy to please when it comes to tv programming, but WWE's whole PG thing is what's making it suck. That's all I'll say on that.
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

Supernatural @ #1!
Last edited by [kuronogantzryu] on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
rocketcat
Adventure
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Quote: "We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives." — Edward D. Wood, Jr.

Post by rocketcat »

Off the top of my head, in no particular order -

Boston Legal
Star Trek (cept Enterprise)
Battlestar Galactica (modern one)
That 70s Show
Daily Show/Colbert Report
COMPLETED
Kamen Rider - Decade, OOO
Sentai - Dekaranger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger
IN PROGRESS
Kamen Rider - Fourze, Kuuga
Sentai - Boukenger, Gaoranger, Zyuranger, Megaranger
GenBoy
Go Go!
Dreamy: Momochi Kasumi
Favorite Actor?: Sammo Hung
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
My boom: ~Searching~
Quote: Every technology ages, John. The only thing that never gets old is connecting with people.

Post by GenBoy »

Prison Break
Fringe
Person of Interest
Terra Nova
+
Breakout Kings
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

For US shows:

Hell's Kitchen - Chef Ramsay is the best when he's angry.

WWE RAW/Smackdown - It's a male soap opera. I find myself watching it for the storylines rather than the actual matches.

24 - Adrenalin pumping action. Sad that it's ended.

Alcatraz - I liked the mystery of it. Was shocked to hear that they cancelled it due to low viewership.

For Japanese shows:

Kamen Rider and Super Sentai - Duh.

BOSS - Hilarious storylines topped by a great cast.

One Litre of Tears - Very heartbreaking. I think it hit me harder because it was based on real life patient.

Attention Please - I find myself re-watching it ever so often for the funny moments. And, of course, Aya Ueto.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Japanese shows I like that aren't anime:

- Obviously Sentai and Kamen Rider.
- Gokusen (Yankumi is a boss! If you like school dramas, then you should really watch this.)
- Liar Game (Death Note feeling, and the story is very well told. There's so many different games that really makes you think who's one step ahead.)
- Koizora (Both the film and the drama adaption was amazing. A very heartwarming show/movie.)
- Samurai High School (Loved this. Watching Haruma Miura play two completely different personalities is awesome.)
- Zettai Kareshi a.k.a Absolute Boyfriend (Freaking hilarious. This show is pretty awesome.)

Return to “TV”