Thundercats 2011

There's never anything good on
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Thundercats 2011

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

takenoko wrote:I never got around to see it, which is pretty typical of a lot of American cartoons that I want to watch nowadays. Did it at least end with no loose ends? How many episodes actually aired?

Still worth checking out?
Well I remember watching the original one as a kid. - It was awesome! Now watching this remake, it has it pros and cons. The 'pros' is I like the anime artwork now. The 'cons' is no kick-ass theme song like the original one. They changed the story around completely and Snarf doesn't talk in this version. Those were some of the issues that plagued many of the viewers. Especially seeing a lot of them grew up on the original like me. The plot of show was so bland now that newer viewers didn't get into it.

So after one season of 26 episodes, the show went on hiatus for awhile, then the network canceled the show. So we didn't get any ending to it. Is it still worth checking out? Sure, it still was a pretty good show. But the trouble with remakes is.... well they're remakes. So people are going to compare them to the original always. I suggest you watch the original one first. Then judge for your self on how the remake turned out.

Return to “TV”