Pic hosting list. Since I hate seeing that Photobucket ugly..

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Pic hosting list. Since I hate seeing that Photobucket ugly..

Post by takenoko »

Thanks Mary! Appreciate your insight on the matter as always. Hope your sleep gets better, but I've been sleeping insanely badly too. I think everyone's got stuff going on nowadays
decade368990
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Taki Yukari
Quote: Damn you, Stark. Point Break. -- Thor

Post by decade368990 »

maryadavies wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:34 pm DeviantArt works so you can publish and have such a thing. Facebook..I wouldn't call that a pic hoster, but that works. I haven't messed with Artstation.

The only reason I have DeviantArt is it's good for banners, people who make sig pics, and people that do their own art b/c you have to publish it to get a url which is annoying for Average Joes. But that's the only one on the list that will do what you're looking for. You'll have to check out ArtStation yourself.
Ok, that's fine too. I'll further take a look at ArtStation whether it's a suitable place or not to host generic splashes done in Photoshop and Illustrator.
decade368990
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Taki Yukari
Quote: Damn you, Stark. Point Break. -- Thor

Post by decade368990 »

maryadavies wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:34 pm I've been feeling like crap lately/having sleeping issues).
Take care of yourself. Don’t suffer insomnia like I do.
maryadavies
Infinity
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by maryadavies »

Thanks for the thoughts Take/Decade. I've been slowly getting better (VERY slowly) and prolly will be going on a CPAP soon but it's just been heck thanks to some stupid things and all. Won't say what but all I can say is make sure you stand up for yourself to doctors every time. You'll thank me for the advice later. Been doing my best to take care of myself and get some sleep!

Also Decade: Thank you for that. I don't do my own art (heck, I don't really know how to photoshop anything) so I didn't look into that too hard. As I said, this is made to get urls to post to boards/embed on boards, not get comments. (Heck, my sig pic was made by a guy on RPGamer who has vanished off the web now; I dun know where i'd get another.)
My Backloggery
Never forget where you've been...

Return to “Tech Support”