School Days anime

Talk about Annie May here
OOOKaiser
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

School Days anime

Post by OOOKaiser » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 pm

The story, a dramatic slice-of-life, follows Makoto Ito, a high school student who falls in love with a girl Kotonoha Katsura and another girl Sekai Saionji decides to help him get with her. However it becomes a love triangle as Sekai falls in love with Makoto. I recommend this 12 episode anime because of the characters and how it ends.

Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Male: Yes
Favorite Band: Pat Benatar
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: School Days anime

Post by Go-On Macaroni » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:11 am

I've read the manga of that and thought it was okay; I can't say I've ever played the Visual Novel or watched the anime, though.
If that moment, if that place was something you thought was special to you, the past doesn't have to be memories that simply drift away. Instead of the pain of being hurt, everything about that precious scene will become a light and give birth to zero.

OOOKaiser
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by OOOKaiser » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Go-On Macaroni wrote:I've read the manga of that and thought it was okay; I can't say I've ever played the Visual Novel or watched the anime, though.
the anime is way different from the manga. I loved playing the visual novel I just played it for the bad endings :3

Ryou-kun
Gao
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Shin Megami Tensei
2ndFavoriteSeries: Kamen Rider
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Persona!
Quote: I am thou, and thou art I..."

Post by Ryou-kun » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:35 am

OOOKaiser wrote:
Go-On Macaroni wrote:I've read the manga of that and thought it was okay; I can't say I've ever played the Visual Novel or watched the anime, though.
the anime is way different from the manga. I loved playing the visual novel I just played it for the bad endings :3
School Days HQ?

I only played the HQ variant and... Yeah.

Eye-opening. Also, two lovers.

Return to “Anime”