Romance of the Three Kingdoms(2009/2010 Version)

Talk about Annie May here
DarkKiva
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: DekaRanger
Dreamy: -looks thru Book-
Favorite Actor?: Crispin Freeman
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Gackt?

Romance of the Three Kingdoms(2009/2010 Version)

Post by DarkKiva »

Hi guys, I was wondering why the new Romance of the Three Kingdoms(Japanese Dub)haven't been on the net. According to Anime news networking its currently airing on channels like TV Aichi but I haven't any Japanese dub episodes on the net. The only version I see is the Chinese dub that aired in China first last year. Also, this version was a joint production between China and Japan. I'm currently watching the first episode of the Three Kingdoms and so far its pretty good. Sadly I do not speak Mandarin/Cantonese so I can't understand the storyline much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5xU6X9jTs8-Japanese Opening of Romance of the Three Kingdoms (2010 Japanese dub) Sounds like its sung by Isao Sasaki.
I am the NEW Dark Kiva bow down to me!
Now Now fangirls you all will get a chance with teh Alucard! <3
iceman2509
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms(2009/2010 Version)

Post by iceman2509 »

Hi,

Google Saikyou Bushou-den Sangoku Engi 2010 [1280x720 x264] for Jap Dub.
Anyone able to advise where can I can the Mandarin dubbed version?

Thanks in advance,
Miyagishin
Humongous
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Suit Actors!
Quote: To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.
--Zhuge Liang

Post by Miyagishin »

The user elvineomir seems to have uploaded a few episodes in mandarin. No subs on the video though. I like this versions opening a lot better than the Japanese one. It's nice that character look a lot like the ones from Dynasty Warriors, I may have to give this show a watch sometime. Personally, Red Cliff (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425637/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) is still the best adaptation of the Romance of The Three Kingdoms I have seen to date, even though its only one part of the whole story.

http://www.youtube.com/user/elvineomir?feature=watch

I'll keep a look out for subs in the mean time. Looks good.
Spoiler
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Well the whole story of RTK is more like an epic than just one story. Chibi's probably the most famous and most interesting bit, hence why Red Cliff is a freaking awesome movie.

Return to “Anime”