Talk about Annie May here
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

New and old DragonBall Live actions

Post by FangTrigger »

I was browsing youtube when i came across a youtube video talking about something called DragonBall Reborn. Turns out, they are making a sequel to the piece of [censored] we know as DragonBall Evolution, moving the story to either Namek or starting where dragonball z kicked off (Super Sayin Saga).

Side note: Anyone ever see the Chinese (nonofficial) Live action of the First Dragonball movie? Mind telling me how it is before I watch it?
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Re: New and old DragonBall Live actions

Post by Gunzy »

Just watch the other live action to form your own opinion about it...it's not like it's gonna kill you or anything.
ImageImage
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

SUMMARY:

The evil alien King Horn has attacked the planet Earth in search of the seven magic Dragon Pearls (Dragon Balls) in order to rule the universe by using them to grant a wish. However, Monkey Boy (Son Goku) and his friends Seeto (Bulma), Piggy (Oolong), Turtle Man (Kame Sennin) and Westwood (Yamcha) work together to save the world, as well as Monkey Boy's kidnapped Grandfather, Sparkle (Son Gohan).
Comment the uploader posted on BakaBT
Comments: So bad you can't help but want to see it. At least it's better than Dragonball: Evolution. Plus, watch in Mandarin if you're looking for the original audio track, the others are dubbed.
I've been holding myself back to watch this because of this reason. The show isn't using the official names and it does give the impression of something which is sooo bad that while watching you are hurting yourself but can't stop it. Because it looks like a cheap rip-off made in the '90 which usually is a bad thing.
AkuTenshiiZero
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by AkuTenshiiZero »

Dragonball: The Magic Begins...

Ahh, that takes me back. Watch it. This is why. Need I say more?

Return to “Anime”