Freezing

Talk about Annie May here
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Freezing

Post by OOOKaiser »

Freezing is a good plot line
The series revolves around an extraterrestrial force called the Nova that are invading Earth, and genetically engineered girls called Pandoras and their male partners called Limiters are created to combat them.
Yes girl power is awesome just try watching it I think there were only 12 episodes I still prefer reading the manga version its more longer than the episodes. 11 volumes for freezing :D The story revolves around
Kazuya Aoi, a Limiter whose late sister was a Pandora, and Satellizer el Bridget, a Pandora with a cold personality who is known as the "Untouchable Queen" for her intense aphephobia, both enrolled at West Genetics Academy, a special school that trains Pandoras and Limiters alike to fight against the Nova.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Freezing

Post by Gunzy »

Could you be a lot more descriptive and tell what the show is about?
ImageImage
GenBoy
Go Go!
Dreamy: Momochi Kasumi
Favorite Actor?: Sammo Hung
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: ~Searching~
Quote: Every technology ages, John. The only thing that never gets old is connecting with people.

Re: Freezing

Post by GenBoy »

well, to sum it up. this anime is based on a high school that's having a freakishly big boobs woman as a fighter, they called Pandora, and a boy as a support, they called Limiter. they both (sometimes a whole troops) fight an alien creature called Nova. and because this is a military-run high school thats train and produces a student to become a super soldier, the school hierarchy is far harsher than normal high school. this anime is filled with violence, gore, not proper language, and finally nudity.

Return to “Anime”