Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good

VS System Kamen Rider Den-O Cards

Post by Psychotime »

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/CaptainKRool/DNO

Hiya! I'm new here, if you haven't noticed, but I thought this would be a good place to post this as I keep improving on it, and make any subsequent sets I have on the backburner (particularly OOO, but I might do Blade, Kabuto, and a small Kuuga set) because I have alot of stuff I'd like eventually tackle.

First, I should get this out of the way. What is VS System? It was a card game created by Upper Deck in 2004 (who published Yugioh at the time) that licensed Marvel, DC, and Hellboy that was made to represent super hero battles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vs._System

So it was a game where you'd have Captain America fighting Bane or Hellboy fighting the Silver Surfer. Or Batman and Spider-Man teaming up to take down Onslaught. Great game.

Unfortunately it died in 2009, releasing only 18 sets total. But it's an amazing game I never forgot, because the fact was it was able to accommodate ANYTHING. Unlike other card games, it's mechanics made perfect room to fit anything from Sonic the Hedgehog (a set I'm almost done and am currently playtesting, by the way), to Star Trek, to Bleach, anything!

I recently got back into this game, and thanks to the fan community that's trying to keep the game alive through online programs (and community approved expansion sets), I feel like I could really get going on making sets on some toku stuff, which should go hand in hand.

My main goal here is to make a playable set to play on programs like MWS or OCTGN (the former I use for playtesting). And getting toku fans interested in it is the best way to make sure it's got a chance of coming off the ground, as well as the best place to get canon important input.

I'll leave the other mess by the wayside for now and just post a few cards. The main bulk is at the top of the page. The Den-O and Zeronos logos were made by DA member Alpha-Vector, and the Imagin symbol was made by me.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Media Gallery”