Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Some Kamen Rider related works

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

I just remembered that I did some Kamen Rider related pictures over the years, so I guess I could share them. But I'm too lazy to go through all the images, so I'll only share the latest Kamen Rider pictures I did, including their descriptions. (I apologize for them just being sketches, but I will probably find the time to make proper artwork out of them)

While watching Kamen Rider Ghost so did I wonder what a show where the Rider uses Nintendo characters powers would look like. So I designed a parody Rider who changes forms using Amiibo figures and fights against monsters based on Nintendo villains.

- He's got the standard form which is nothing special. He has a small sword though (which I have only drawn the handle because I have no idea what his normal sword would look like)
- Mario Form enables him to throw fire balls.
- Link Form changes his sword to the Master Sword and also enables him to use a bow and arrow.
- Tom Nook Form enables him to turn objects into leaves. Has also a gun that shoots bells (the currency in Animal Crossing).
- Lucario Form enables him to tap into the force of aura and focuses on hand to hand combat.

I have thought of a form based on a Fire Emblem character, but I have no idea which one would be the most fitting. And I also thought of a Mega Man form, but I didn't include it due to no space.

Just some enemies that could appear in Kamen Rider N. Above villain/monster of the week: Mouser, Crazy Redd, and Onox.
Below: Goomba, Bokoblin (tried to mix the different versions of bokoblins in this one), advanced minion Shyguy, Octorock.

So what are the villains of this series after? I have no idea. I got other things to focus on.

Well, now that we are about ten episodes left of Ghost so do I think that my N could have been a better series. Maybe I'll post pictures of another Rider character I made, though they're rather old and may not look good.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.

Return to “Media Gallery”