Active Shooters Podcast (honest straight shooting opinions and analysis on all things geek))

Media Sharing Forum
Shaider03
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Zentreya
Favorite Actor?: Robert Downey Jr
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: My love for tokusatsu will never die.

Active Shooters Podcast (honest straight shooting opinions and analysis on all things geek))

Post by Shaider03 »

A close friend of mine approached me on doing a podcast. So I accepted. Our first episode we cover The State Of the X Men movieverse. WE cover what they gave us over the years, their future projects, also we give them some free advice on how they should tackle their upcoming reboot. So have a listen to The Dad, Dirk Diggler, Excile(me), and Mr. Payne in our first episode and many more to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c7hluPHNPE
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Active Shooters Podcast (honest straight shooting opinions and analysis on all things geek))

Post by takenoko »

Kind of a angsty-teenager name to give your podcast, don't you think?
Shaider03
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Active Shooters Podcast (honest straight shooting opinions and analysis on all things geek))

Post by Shaider03 »

takenoko wrote:Kind of a angsty-teenager name to give your podcast, don't you think?
Actually shoot is also a wrestling term for real/honest. Since we're giving our honest straight shooting opinions on things, well their you go.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I'd just go with "Straight Shooters" then cause "Active Shooter" means someone like shooting up a school or something.
Shaider03
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Shaider03 »

Lunagel wrote:I'd just go with "Straight Shooters" then cause "Active Shooter" means someone like shooting up a school or something.
Tried that it was taken. I was going to just call it Shootcast or something with the word eclectic in it. The other name was selected and it seemed fine. Listen so far this is the only place I've herd this complaint. Even if we where the type to cave to oversensitivity ( which we're not) this seems like a conclusion that's only being made here. If the name bugs you sorry and all but we're not going to change it and lose a potential brand name that we can own. Especially since their isn't really a real outcry about.

To be fare I'll mention to the others anyway.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Mmmkay, just a suggestion
Shaider03
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Shaider03 »

The second episode is up. This time we're tackling Marvel Studios/Sony Pictures. A bit of a more critical look than you'd expect, but hey theirs nothing wrong with pointing out flaws in what you love. So gather around because we're going in with some Straight Shots That Don't Stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOcREjtf4LE
Last edited by Shaider03 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shaider03
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Shaider03 »

Lunagel wrote:Mmmkay, just a suggestion
Sorry if I jumped down your throat. I got a little too protective since I really want this to succeed. Its hard to read people's intent on the internet so I had to nip this in the butt now to not have to deal with it later.

Return to “Media Gallery”