Media Sharing Forum
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Capcam

Post by jolly_old_saint »

These are very well made. You ought be proud, lad. I was thinking of doing something similar, actually, but I can't afford pen pockets or a tie that big or a hat or any of these fancy suits everyone's wearing. Maybe I could pull off that spoony guy...I do have a t-shirt. But I'd need contacts and hair gel....what I'm getting at is that you should dress up and act like a woman at some point. I think you could pull it off.

...Hell, you could even make it a reviewer and go along with your theme.

Speaking of, you need a theme. Not a theme theme, a clearer gimmick (though a theme theme's good, too - maybe even a parody of the themes of whatever theme you're theme-ing yourself after). Copycam? Eh, I don't like it. Stick with what you're doing, then. Boffo work, anyway, it really shows you did your homework for these. And if you ask me, your comparative calm makes it funnier. Weather or not that's the intention.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Not bad Cheetah, i was actually cracking more during your Nostalgia Critic parody. Damn that movie is aweful and i bet that sequel is pure BS unlikely to get off the ground (hell why make a sequel thats like 20 years later that just unheard of). The Swiss Army sword and what not was just hilarious and the props look god awfully fake.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Rashef
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: W, Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 2
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Monkey Island

Post by Rashef »

Cheetah XD. Your movies are awesome. I'd even say they're at a higher level than with what AVGN/NC's first movies and It only keeps getting better xD. Loved your NC-like review :D. Couldn't stop laughing , especially at the "Who are you ?" scene xD. Keep up the good work man :D.
My Copyright Infringing folder with random assortment of ripped Kamen Rider SFX is found right... HERE.
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

Your videos are great! i just watched it and laughed haven't watched the first one yet but i'll chow down to it. hope to see more :D
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson

Return to “Media Gallery”