Toku comic strips

Media Sharing Forum
Post Reply
User avatar
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Posts: 27368
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector
Location: Yami ni umare, yami ni kisu
Contact:

Toku comic strips

Post by takenoko » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 am

So I've fallen behind on translating these, here you go. This should cover OOO/Gokaiger to this point:

From this site: http://www56.tok2.com/home/hoi/tokusatsu.f/
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image


Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image


The rest from this site and others: http://huujyu.blog1.fc2.com/
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image Up down: Pu To Tyranno Hissatsu

User avatar
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Sentai
2ndFavoriteSeries: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Re: Toku comic strips

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

The "RESCUE" one was kind of funny. Poor Ryukendo gets no love.

And the "PuToTyranno" one was hilarious! Poor AbareKiller and Dragon Ranger.
Last edited by takenoko on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't double post, use the edit button

User avatar
akeru
Boyz boyz boyz
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:26 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Den-O, W, OOO
2ndFavoriteSeries: Faiz, Ryuki
Dreamy: Hino Eiji
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: stars
Quote: Loving the impossible.
Location: island of nowhere

Re: Toku comic strips

Post by akeru » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

I think that blue guy, who Don talks to, is Ryunosuke. XD He's still the same person who Don talks in the end.

All of these are hilarious. :lol:
Image

KRTempest
01
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: Toku comic strips

Post by KRTempest » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:The "RESCUE" one was kind of funny. Poor Ryukendo gets no love.

And the "PuToTyranno" one was hilarious! Poor AbareKiller and Dragon Ranger.
True Ryukendo never seems to get much attention even though it was a good series.

User avatar
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Sentai
2ndFavoriteSeries: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Re: Toku comic strips

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:10 pm

KRTempest wrote:
Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:The "RESCUE" one was kind of funny. Poor Ryukendo gets no love.

And the "PuToTyranno" one was hilarious! Poor AbareKiller and Dragon Ranger.
True Ryukendo never seems to get much attention even though it was a good series.
Yeah, I think I might re-watch "Maken Senki Ryukendo" after I watch "Kamen Rider Blade" I watched it when I could on a borrowed computer, but now that I have my own to download shows, I can watch it in better quality!

Post Reply

Return to “Media Gallery”