First post, so pardon the very little information.

Get a fist full of Kung-Fu action!
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Boukenger | GekiRanger | Go-Onger >
JFiver
I am not a number. I am an individual!

First post, so pardon the very little information.

Post by JFiver »

Gekiranger was the first sentai series I had seen without seeing the americanized version first. For my first, it was pretty awesome. Just finished watching them about a week ago. Sad to see Mele and Rio die, cause I love those villians. Even Long was an awesome villian.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: First post, so pardon the very little information.

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Why not post in the existing Gekiranger discussion/last episode thread?
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

Glad to see youre enjoying super sentai thus far! Magiranger (mystic force in america) was the first series I saw, and i absolutely loved it, I dont know if it was because it was my first or because of how much character development there is, but that still has to be my favourite sentai, so I would suggest trying that one next. You might also want to catch up with the season that is still ongoing at the moment, Go-Onger. We're only about 28 episodes in so far, about 20 left to go, at least then you can discuss that show knowing everyone else is at the same place as you and all that jazz. And welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it :)
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
JFiver

Post by JFiver »

Actually, I did DL and watch Magiranger, DekaRanger and Boukenger(though not necessarily in that order). Make me wish I could find more of the eariler Sentai ones. Some of the ones Boukenger had in thier history of Sentai.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

JFiver wrote:Actually, I did DL and watch Magiranger, DekaRanger and Boukenger(though not necessarily in that order). Make me wish I could find more of the eariler Sentai ones. Some of the ones Boukenger had in thier history of Sentai.
Im currently watching Gaoranger, which was subbed by skewed studios. It came out in 2001 between Timeranger and Hurricanger, not very old I know... When I want to start a new sentai but dont know which i want to try next, i check http://www.supersentai.com/database/index.html . It gives you lots of information on a series, but also spoilers, so dont look too far into it. I usually look to see if i like the look of the sentai team and the bad guys, sometimes the combination mecha.
When you find one you like I'd google it to see if it's been subbed, or check video sites to find episodes. If you can find out who subbed it, they might still have direct downloads or torrents available.

Snipped out the link to a streaming site, we don't advertise those here
-take
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.

Return to “Jyuken Sentai GekiRanger”