2nd Favorite Series: Super sentai Gekiran
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: I like Toffee Apples

Justice league Cry for Justice

Re: Rating of GekiRanger

Post by ciaranproudfoot »

i am still watching the series and besides the blue and yellow ranger, the rest of the cast are bloody amazing, i mean come on the red ranger falls out of a tree fight a panda and bites its nose forcing it in to submission. you don,t get that in power rangers do ya. this series is well worth

10 out of 10
WoodBetweenWorlds
Go Go!
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger, Kiva
Favorite Band: Relient K
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Big Hero 6
Quote: "So, physics! Physics, eh? Physics! Phyyyysics! I hope you're all getting this down!" - The Doctor

Post by WoodBetweenWorlds »

I have to say that Gekiranger is definitely my favorite Sentai series so far. I felt that the plot and character development was strong, solid, and consistent; It never got either boring or really amazing but that's the way I like my shows to go. A lot of other series have ups and downs where sometimes it can be a bit boring but other times, it's amazing! For example: In Shinkenger, Akumaro has his plan to split open Japan or whatever and needs Juuzou to cut down the final marker for it to happen. Then, at the very last second, Juuzou turns and strikes Akumaro instead of the marker. That scene literally took my breath away and I was speechless. Although, I tend to favor series more that are consistently good over ones that have a handful of amazing moments.

As for the humor, I can understand how some people would be annoyed by it but I, myself, love goofy, innocent humor as evidenced by my love of Ninja Storm and the manga, Yotsuba.

I definitely think everyone should watch it at least once, it's definitely worth it.
Check out my Tumblr where I review shows that I watch and talk about other random nonsense!

http://codenamewaffle.tumblr.com/
SisTheWolf
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Enter
My boom: J-Horror
Quote: Takami o mezashite, manabi, kawaru!
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by SisTheWolf »

10/10
Gekiranger was my first super sentai and it's still my favourite one.
pinchekame
7X
Favorite series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Mele
Favorite Band: Doco

Post by pinchekame »

9 years later I would say this is still one of my favorite sentai of all time. Gokaiger is my favorite post-Geki sentai so far...

Return to “Jyuken Sentai GekiRanger”