Get a fist full of Kung-Fu action!
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Boukenger | GekiRanger | Go-Onger >
alpha red
Gao

Re: Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger Wallpapers

Post by alpha red »

hi, A very big thank u to Drago 11 for uploading the wallpaper.. Well, allow me to express my opinion. This is just my opinion only, so don take it so hard ya.. U've done well. Well, i like the dekaranger and magiranger wallpaper. In dekaranger wallpaper, all 5 core members r in the wallpaper include deka break and deka master, and the dekaranger robo at the background made it just perfect.. Good.. the magiranger wallpaper also, all 6 members r in the wallpaper. I like it.. At least those two photos look like a photo.. I don realy care what is the background, as long as all the members in thr in a photo-liked condition, i like it.. the dekaranger and magiranger wallpaper r good.

Well, i can't say i like the zyuranger and gingaman wallpaper. Although all the members r in the wallpaper, bt only the helmet is showed for zyuranger wallpaper. Furthermore, zyuranger and gingaman wallpaper is not photo-liked, they look like small pictures combined together. The same goes with gogo V.

Anyway, i just express my opinion only, nothing much and is not for hurting anyone's feeling. IWell, i still want to thank the person who upload those wallpaper, surely it is a hardwork and i appreciate that. I also do hope for quality wallpaper of super sentai, kamen rider and others toku show.. Thank u very much..:)
gertrudex
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger Wallpapers

Post by gertrudex »

Is there an easy way to remove wallpaper border? The border has been on our walls for years now. There are many wallpaper removers on the market..but which is the best and the easiest? Any advice?

Return to “Jyuken Sentai GekiRanger”