Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Boukenger | GekiRanger | Go-Onger >
DarkRobin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: GekiViolet = Mace Windu?

Post by DarkRobin »

Saejima Kouga wrote:
Warrior of Zarona wrote:As I've said, if you have a problem, please bring it to me privately.
I have no trouble with the moderation part of this.
Warrior of Zarona wrote: However, this is a matter between DarkRobin and myself. If there's something he has against it, then he should come to me about it. I simply don't understand why you came in here. Aren't you doing the exact same thing that you're accusing me of?
DarkRobin more than likely isn't going to say anything, and you know that. He mostly just discusses stuff about the show and compares it to other stuff and that's all he does when he posts.
I came in here because I have every right to read and make comments as you do. =) I'm not doing the same thing as you are, I'm merely trying to enlighten you on how ridiculous it is for you and the others to make such a big deal out of the colors. If someone's willing to take all that time out to code different colors in their posts, then more power to them. There's nothing wrong with it. Did I demand you apologize or actually DO anything at all? No.
If you want this to go "private" then feel free to PM me yourself. Like I said, I have no issues with the actual moderation part of your decision.

First of all, I'd like to thank Saejima Kouga for speaking out for me.

And Mr. Warrior of Zarona
I do understand why you did what you did.
But while my original is similar to this one, I covered more points about my topic than this one did.
He never directly pointed some of the things I did such as the similarity between RinJyuKen and Seth cult. I felt a complete separate topic was required.

It's similar as if someone has posted a topic "Which is your favorite character," Then someone posted another topic
"Which Kensei is your favorite." A separate topic is better for narrow things down more for discussion.
I do apologize about the Geki & Rinki/Light & Dark side comparision, that was one part I agree to be a completely meanlessly repetition, I wanted to mention those myself so badly I did noticed he already covered that part.

He also never pointed out the direct ideology conflict is similar in both series. Which is why I felt the need to do a separate topic because this one is supposed to focus on GekiViolet/Mac Windu and Shigeki. Not on anything else.

But since you deem the my topic being too close, I'm sorry. I'll try better control in the future.

Back to the this topic for a bit.
I don't know Mace Windu well enough to say if he is closer to the Dark Side than Light. But I would believe he does have a bit more aggression than most Jedi, similar to how Gou compared to other Gekirangers
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Yes, I felt the discussion was very similar and could probably have taken place here, because even if the discussion had derailed to something that still had to do with the original topic, then I consider fine. Had there been two threads, you might find that there will be similar topics being brought up in both threads, whereas they could have all been discussed in one enclosed thread. It would have people start clicking around in two different threads for similar discussions happening at the same time.

Mace Windu is definitely more aggressive than the other Jedi - the state of mind for a Vaapad user requires that he be allowed to enjoy the fight and be given over to the thrill of battle and the thrill of victory. Shigeki, translating into excitement, is just that. However, the difference between using Vaapad and being on the Dark Side is the fact that the user is using Dark Side-styled attacks while using them for the Light Side, and it takes strong mental control to be able to do so without being corrupted. I think Gou is in a similar situation.
Solidus
UNKNOWN HARD ERROR!
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Mika, Ran
Favorite Actor?: Cobb
Favorite Band: LCD Soundsystem
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: shiny objects

Post by Solidus »

So how about that local sports team?
lycan
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nao-chan
Favorite Actor?: Samuel L. Jackson
Favorite Band: Seether
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Toku, Doctor Who
Quote: "What's the point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes?" - The Fourth Doctor

Post by lycan »

You know, I never knew that about Mace Windu...I'm usually good about knowing that kind of stuff, too. Now that you mention it, there ARE a lot of similarities between Gou and Mace. Very cool to know. :)
PhillKaiba
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: W.A.R

Post by PhillKaiba »

That is very true, if you do look it like that then you are complete right, so what charther is then Mele? Maybe that Sith women in the cartoon during the Clone Wars?
lycan
Kamen Knight
Quote: "What's the point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes?" - The Fourth Doctor

Post by lycan »

You mean Asajj Ventress? Maybe so, although Mele is more of a "sexy assassin" type kind of like Elektra. I'm not sure what Star Wars Sith character Mele would most fit with. 'Tis definitely something to think about.
pinchekame
7X
Favorite series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Mele
Favorite Band: Doco

Post by pinchekame »

Mele can be Padme...she's too sexy to be any other star wars character. Plus Natalie Portman is hot too :o
lycan
Kamen Knight

Post by lycan »

Yes. Yes she is! ^_^
thepan
Gao

:shock: THAT's IT!!

Post by thepan »

:shock:

THAT's IT!!!
this is what i've think about all this time man!! xD

Mele couldnt be padme
Ken is definitely han-solo