harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Surprise footage of Final Fantasy: Dissidia

Post by harpdevil »

From IGN:
"...Japanese audiences can also look forward to a December 15 episode of Game Center CX, a Japanese video game television show (it's been converted into a DS game, in case you feel that you might have heard the name somewhere). According to Famitsu, this episode will feature a five minute clip of Dissidia complete with a surprise at the end. Since most of our readers probably don't get Game Center CX, we'll be sure and let you know what's shown."

Intrigued! I expect it will be put up on youtube somewhere, that game is looking better and better each time. Hooray for Arino and GameCenter CX, a show full of so much win.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Surprise footage of Final Fantasy: Dissidia

Post by takenoko »

This game is some team up between characters from Final Fantasy games?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Pretty much yea... Mainly male characters -_-;
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Final Fantasy is sexist!
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by harpdevil »

lol it is! Well, only in the sense that all of its main characters have been male, much like Sentai, KR and PR. That's why most of the characters in the game are male, they've taken only the main hero and main villain from each game. A new female character has just been announced actually - Shantotto, from FFXI (which I havent played).
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by Kogashi »

Ah gotta correct you there Harpo (Don't mind me calling you that do you?), they have Final Fantasy 6's main, a female.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by harpdevil »

Well I didn't say they were ALL male, but yes indeed Terra from FFVI is playable.

lol and yes Harpo is fine, even if it does make me sound rather like a clown. Other acceptable variations are harp, harpy, devil, just about any variation you can think of Kogi :P

<I suppose if we're going to get talking about Dissidia then this topic should be moved, or absorbed if there is already a dissidia thread on the go>
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by Kogashi »

harpdevil wrote:lol it is! Well, only in the sense that all of its main characters have been male, much like Sentai, KR and PR. That's why most of the characters in the game are male, they've taken only the main hero and main villain from each game. A new female character has just been announced actually - Shantotto, from FFXI (which I havent played).
harpdevil wrote:Well I didn't say they were ALL male, but yes indeed Terra from FFVI is playable.
ahem...
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by harpdevil »

Nooooo!! Damn these intertubes and their recording abilities. lol You're absolutely right, I missed that entirely. I was looking towards "That's why most of the characters in the game are male" and totally missed the first bit. Well played, good sir. :P

Return to “GameCenter CX”