Kachou on!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
ShinYaguchi
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Re: Game Centre CX translators

Post by ShinYaguchi »

Well, take it or leave it, but if I keep this up, I'll probably focus on my favorite episodes, or the most recent ones (like the OoT one recently). Plus, I don't have the earliest episodes (lost em), and am not sure what number you guys are up to.
I'm not looking for tv-nihon's support or anything, just letting you know.
ShinYaguchi
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by ShinYaguchi »

That is to say, I would appreciate TV-Nihon's support if it will help more episodes get to the awaiting public.
GKN
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by GKN »

I really apreciate this episode of Megaman 3.

I know it should be better follow the chronologic order of the show, but it's better have an episode than having none, and I was waiting for a new release since summer'10, so I thank you all for your effort.

I enjoyed that episode a lot and I'm looking forward to the next one. You have my support.
:D
Joctan
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by Joctan »

Oh God!! you translated a new episode!... There´s no words to say how grateful I am.
Yes, having all episodes translated will be great, but a whole team of people is needed for that. So, if one person want to translate his favorite episodes and share them with the world i cannot say anything but thank you. In the name of a great fan of the show, you also have my support
SirLarr
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by SirLarr »

AWESOME! Thanks for the translation! I'm a huge fan of this show so any new stuff is good new stuff!
Prince Mercury

Post by Prince Mercury »

I can't access the file. I click on the link and it says it is not available. What's up with the video?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I'd be glad to provide a work raw and the pretimes if you want to do the next episode, but we're not going to skip around. We started out by doing that, but if we're going to do the series properly, I think we really need to do them in order.

Also, I removed the link to the video since linking to raws is against the rules
ShinYaguchi
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by ShinYaguchi »

Sorry about that, I guess posting a subtitled version is ok then? :?:
Anyway, if TV-Nihon doesn't want to support me, then that's fine, but if it's ok I'll still post the subtitle files here.
I'm working on the 2nd half of Rockman 3, and afterwards I'll work on something else, depending on requests.
What is the next in the Gamecenter CX lineup anyway? It looks like the next in the queue is Rockman 2 anyway, which is next on my list anyway.

And yes, I would love to do the series properly, but I think I'll be able to keep this up until July, and then I don't anticipate having this kinda extra time for awhile, so I'm just focusing on the episodes that I thought were the most entertaining.

Anyway, I was hoping for a little more support, but I understand.
Fansubbing is serious business! :?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

It's the beginning of the third season. I think it's some comedian duo game that's next

I don't mind the scripts, just no videos
GKN

Post by GKN »

If I'm not wrong, Rockman 2 was already done. It was episode 9 of season 2. All season 2 was cleared.

The next in line Would be Kato Chan & Ken Chan for the Pc-Engine (Aka JJ and Jeff in western countries).
Reptile
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by Reptile »

Hello there. I just registered to express my gratitude for Mega Man 3. I'm so glad this show is getting subbed again. I'm looking forward to OoT (Or whichever episode you decide to do next). So again, thank you very much. You're awesome! :mrgreen:
gopudding
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by gopudding »

Awesome stuff, ShinYaguchi. Thank you very much!

I still check by this place every so often in the hope that a new GameCenter has been subbed, but nooooope.
makere
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: GameCenter CX
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by makere »

Thanks for Megaman 3!

I can understand a bit of japanese, but most of the stuff Arino goes way beyond me :roll:

Anyways, keep up the good work!
Mister Chief NZ
Adventure

Post by Mister Chief NZ »

Use this site to check episode numbers etc:
Spoiler
Red
Gao

Post by Red »

I really would like to see the show in chronological order but beggars can't be chooser, I guess. :p I tried to hold out on not watching the Ultraman episodes and Transformers until TVN had caught up to them but... Damn it! I couldn't wait very long and I watched them. And now... I'm going to watch Megaman 3! And I'm going to say THANK YOU, too!

That's not to say I don't appreciate TVN's efforts too, I do, I would never have discovered this wondrous series without them and I hope they'll continue to sub the show but this IS a big and long show, so if it takes more than one group to bring Arino's exploits to the world, then so be it!

KACHOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Return to “GameCenter CX”