2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

D2's music unit Shinsengumi Nanger

Post by butyoumight »

The acting troupe D2 has been in a half-historical variety show on the topic of the Shinsengumi for the past few months, and a while back they announced a musical unit within the show called Shinsengumi Nanger that is Sentai themed.

The exciting part (for me and maybe for some of you guys) is that of the five boys chosen for this unit (D2 has sixteen members), THREE of them are toku veterans!

Featuring Jinnai Sho (Enter), Yamada Yuki (Joe Gibken) and Tsuchiya Shion (JK), as well as two TeniMyu alumni (Mitsuya Ryou and Ohmi Youichiro).

The musical segment aired this morning, and there's a very nice rip here on nicovideo: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20045613

As well as another picture (under the tag since it's big):

Spoiler

I really love this. It sounds to me like a Sentai ED theme, like the kind that would be sung by the cast for a movie or something. The choreography is really cute, and they even do a little role call in the middle!

A friend and I have a little subbing side project dedicated to D2 projects, so we'll probably be subbing this when the DVD version is released :3

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: D2's music unit Shinsengumi Nanger

Post by takenoko »

Ha. I have to say that I thought some of those guys looked familiar at a glance. That's cool that those guys will get to collaborate a bit more.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Re: D2's music unit Shinsengumi Nanger

Post by butyoumight »

It doesn't help that they put Yuki right back into blue XD He even does all of Joe's motions when they're posing, it's kind of adorable when you know that context :3

I really love the actor they have as the Red here, I really REALLY want to see him in toku some time. He's said in his blog and in interviews more than once that he really wants to be a Kamen Rider.

Return to “Actors”